Introduction

This is the first in a series of books called Mate Me. 

Loved by a Dragon is professionally published. I had to take all but the first 20 chapters down in order to comply with their contract. I am excited about this next step of my journey.

Roxie Jones is a twenty-seven-year-old divorcee, with blond hair, violet-blue eyes and plenty of curves. She once was a budding artist until her ex-husband Mitchell destroyed her confidence in herself. He left her for his thinner, younger secretary.

Xander Austin owns the Dragon Lore Art Gallery and is searching for new talent. He discovers Roxie and to his surprise, she tells him no to showing off her art. Even more surprising, she is his mate. The second his eyes land on her at his sister-in-law's launch event for her new matchmaking business. His dragon roars to life, yelling she is their forever mate.

Roxie isn't convinced they are mates and doesn't think her work is good enough to showcase in his gallery. Xander has his work cut out trying to convince her she is the one, and her work is worth showing to the world.

Don't forget to leave comments and vote on each chapter!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! THIS WORK BELONGS TO ME AND IT IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT! PLEASE BE DECENT AND DON'T TAKE MY WORK.

You can read Protected by a Bear which is book 2 without finishing Loved by a Dragon.