11

"You mean no man has ever pleasured you with his mouth?" It shocked him. Why wouldn't a man want his partner ready for him? He knew they needed proper lubrication to make his mate feel amazing if not, it just hurt and she wouldn't want to have sex ever.

"No," she whispered.

"Allow me to show you how amazing I can make you feel." He pushed her thighs apart and slipped her legs over his shoulders. He kissed the inside of each thigh up to the top of her curls covering her pussy. Using his fingers, he spread her lips and licked from slit to clit. Her cry of pleasure spurred him on, he sucked her clit gently using his tongue to dip into her opening. She tasted like heaven; he couldn't get enough. He slipped a finger in and her hips jerked. She was tight, moaning he added a second finger scissoring to loosen her. His mouth continued to torture her clit until she screamed her release. Her thighs clamped around his head, and he pumped his fingers in and out through her orgasm. She smelled divine and tasted even better, he knew she was finally slick enough to take his entire length without pain.

He stood and slipped between her legs, his cock pushing at her entrance. He connected with her eyes and licked her juices from his fingers.

"You taste perfect." Leaning over, he captured her mouth and entered at the same time. She was more than ready to take him after her orgasm.

"Xander!" she moaned wrapping her legs around his waist making him go deeper. He nipped at her neck and groaned.

"You are so tight; you will make me spill my seed early." Her pussy clutched him tightly, he knew he filled her completely and was being as gentle as he could with her.

"Don't hold back." She kissed him and moved her hips to his rhythm, her hands cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Taking her words to heart, he sped up and lifted her legs over his shoulders. He went deeper and harder, grunting, and moaning his pleasure. His orgasm was coming quickly. Slowing his pace, he took deep breaths. He did not want to come too early, he wanted to prolong the intense sensations her tight, hot, wet pussy sent along his body. Leaning down he captured her mouth with his, kissing her hard, slipping in his tongue, he could feel her starting to get close to her orgasm.

He reached down and stroked her clit once, twice, and on the third touch, she arched, gasping for breath, as her orgasm overtook her. Her pussy clenching his cock sent him soaring into his own. He grabbed her hips hard, moaning as his cock swelled and filled her with his seed. He held tightly until all his seed was spent and settled deep in her womb. He silently hoped she would get pregnant with his child; he'd waited so long to become a father and with Roxie, he knew it would be perfect. He collapsed to her side and pulled her tight, their sweaty bodies tangled together. Her eyes were closed, and she was taking deep breaths to calm her body down. His breathing slightly labored, hers the same, he kissed her temple and asked,

"Are you okay?"

"That was amazing," she whispered, her eyes dark with desire. He almost took her again, but he could see it exhausted her.

"Only because it was with you, get some sleep. We will arrive in Rome in the morning." He kissed her gently and closed his eyes, pulling her tightly against his frame. She sighed and rolled until her face was resting on his chest. He felt content. For the first time in a hundred years, he knew he had found the one for him. Sleep slowly claimed him, he tried hard to keep his eyes open and watch his mate, but he couldn't fight the exhaustion. 

Let me know what you think of Xander and Roxie. Please vote!