10

"Did you say Rome, as in Rome, Italy?"

"I did, I heard you quit your job with your dad. I hope I didn't overstep by assuming you could go."

"No, of course not. I never expected this for a first date. Can you afford to take so much time off?" she asked. No one had ever taken her on a trip far away. Mitch took her to DC for their honeymoon to look at all the art museums. He had told her it would be educational for her growth as an artist. She wanted to walk around all the Smithsonian museums, but Mitch refused, saying he did not want to be around all the small kids and crowds.

"I have it handled. I don't have an artist to showcase yet. I am hoping it will be you, but I won't pressure you. I want to spend this week doing everything you want. I even bought a guidebook for you to look through on our flight." He held out the book, and Roxie grinned.

"But what about clothes?"

"Your roommate packed you some essentials, but I wanted to take you shopping."

"You are voluntarily going clothing shopping with me?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"Yes, you are my mate, I want to do everything with you." Xander leaned over and kissed her. She felt her body melt, and she pressed against his body.

"We are here sir," the driver announced, Roxie reluctantly released Xander.

"We can continue on the plane," Xander's heated whisper made her shudder.

"Won't there be others?"

"It is my private jet, I mostly use it to fly in the artist and their work I showcase. This week, I use it for pleasure." He kissed her sweetly and helped her out of the limo.

"Won't this be expensive?"

"Won't even make a dent in my bank account, I promise," he assured her. They went onto the plane, and sat down, seated side by side. She took a moment to look around the sleek jet. The chairs were tan leather, large enough she could sit cross-legged and spaced out to allow for adequate legroom.

"Please buckle up, we will take off shortly," the pilot's voice announced. She buckled up and watched Xander do the same.

"How long have you been an art dealer?" Roxie asked once the flight attendant was done going over the safety procedures.

"About seventy-five years," he answered, and she gasped.

"How old are you?" How could someone deal with art for seventy-five years? He didn't look a day over thirty.

"One hundred."

"No way! You look like you're thirty max." She couldn't believe he was one hundred years old. What shifter lived that long?

"My particular type of shifter doesn't age passed thirty until I find my mate. Then I'll age along with her," Xander explained.

"Would it be rude to ask what animal you shift into?" She looked up at him, hesitant to make eye contact.

"I'm a dragon," he answered, patting her hand.

"No freakin' way!"

"Yes, way." He waggled his eyebrows, and she laughed.

"That is so awesome, what does your dragon look like? Do you breathe fire? Do you have a treasure trove? Am I being rude?" She clapped a hand over her mouth to stop her barrage of questions.

"Haha, I'm a red fire-breathing dragon, and yes I have treasure. I collect paintings, have since I was very young." Xander leaned over and kissed her gently. She sighed into the kiss, opening her mouth to let in his tongue. When his tongue touched hers, she felt an inferno erupt in her pussy, panties soaking instantly. A faint ding sounded. She barely registered Xander releasing her seat belt. Suddenly she was straddling his lap, her hand buried deep in his silky hair. She moaned, pressing her chest against him. His unyielding muscles twitched when she rubbed her breasts back and forth. Her nipples tightened into peaks, the sensation of her nipples against the fabric of her bra turned her on even more. Breaking the kiss, she gasped,

"Xander, I need more."

"My pleasure." Xander slipped his hands under her shirt and pulled it over her head. He buried his face between her double Ds, pushing them together and sucking on the top, leaving a blooming red mark behind, to match the one from last night. She moaned from the sensation of his tongue and teeth nipping and licking the tops of her breasts.

"Mmm," she moaned and held him against her. He reached behind and unclasped her bra, revealing her chest. She let the straps slip down her arms, watching his eyes dilate when her breasts were completely revealed. She felt powerful just showing a small part of herself. She could see his control starting to slip.

"You are beautiful." He cupped them, bringing one to his mouth, sucking on the nipple until it was a tight bud. Gripping his head, she held him to her breast, her body burning, as desire flared into a steady flame.

"That feels amazing," she whispered. He switched to the other, massaging the breast he'd just released. Not wanting to be the only one pleasured, she tugged his shirt off, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I need more," she demanded, her hands roaming down his back.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking up into her eyes.

"Very," Roxie stepped off his lap and slowly stripped out of her jeans. She undid the button and slide down the zipper. She could see the desire blazing in his eyes as she shimmed the jeans past her hips. She felt amazing knowing just what she could do to him. She let gravity pull them down to her ankles, stepping out she stood in her black lace panties. Cupping her breasts, she played with her nipples, showing Xander just how much she wanted him.

"Come." Xander crooked his finger, and she walked over to him, stopping just before their toes touched.

"You are perfect, my love." He reached for her, but she shook her head.

"You are wearing too much. I want to feel my skin against yours." She gestured to his jeans, and he smirked.

"With pleasure." Standing, he unzipped and tugged both jeans and boxer briefs to his feet. Her eyes widened at the sight of his cock, thick and long. The veins showing how hard he was for her. There was no way it would fit. Mitch hadn't been much smaller, and it had hurt every time. Hesitating, she took a slight step back, her eyes never leaving his erection.

"I can sense your fear, don't worry love, I'll be very gentle." He pulled her in for another kiss, driving away her fear. She let the kiss wash over her and reaching down she stroked. He felt like steel encased in velvet. A rumble filled his chest, and she looked up, surprised.

"My dragon likes you touching me," Xander explained, smiling. She smirked and stroked him, feeling bolder. Xander's eyes rolled back, and he moaned.

"Come on." Xander took her hand and led her to a room in the back of the plane. He opened the door to reveal a queen-sized, fully made bed. He guided her into a sitting position and knelt.

"These have got to go." He tugged and her panties came off.

"You smell amazing, fully aroused for me. I can't wait to taste your sweet honey." Xander placed kisses on either knee, alternating up her legs until he made it to the apex of her thighs.

"Open for me love," he coaxed, and she faltered.

"I've never..." she trailed off and Xander gave a surprised look. 

Please leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote!