Chapter 6 - Jewelle

I woke up outta my sleep round 4:28am... I thought I was tripping when I felt someone's arm wrapped around me but it was Kai. I dont know when she got back but it couldn't have been to long ago. I get move her arm, getting out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

I didn't even know she would sleep in the same bed as me. Where the hell did she go last night? I walk back into the room, getting back in bed. Kai is knocked out. I laid nect to her running my hands through her dreads. Eventually she was awake but I didn't know but she allowed me to lay there, playing in her hair while she had her head on my lap.

When I stopped she pulled my hands back into her head and I ran my fingers through one more time before running my hands down her back. Her skin was so soft and she was practically naked. Boxer briefs and a sports bra. Gawd she was fine. Her body was so toned and neat that I just wanted to be held by her. I pushed her a little so that she could move over and I could lay down. We laid there for a brief moment before she put her arms back around me. I melted. I snuggled up against her chest. I buried my face under her neck, kissing her softly. She grabbed my butt and I giggled a little.

This was the cutest moment I've ever had! She just held me. We didn't have sex or anything, we just cuddled in bed for the rest of the morning into we fell alseep again.