Chapter 8 - Jewelle

Damn that shit was amazing. I don't know why but something about Kai excites me! The way she was kissing me was just intimate. Then when she went down. UGHHH I think I love her! I understand when Mfs tweet "Girls Do It Better." Cause gawddamnn. My heart still beating hella hard.

I don't want this to end. I don't know anyone out here that's ever made me feel this way. Like not even my first love. This shit is different! I could lay here forever in her arms. Even if I'm not her girl yet officially I feel like she won't fuck me over. If she loved her old girl like that then I wonder how she would love me. I never thought I could date a girl but now it feels so right!

She's holding me so close again; she's falling asleep. I holding her hand and just taking in the fact that I just might be her girlfriend. Like I dead ass will be in a relationship with a girl. A fine ass girl at that! Gawd! I don't care about Dakota or any of my previous niggas, they don't matter! Fuck them! Kai is gonna treat me so much better.

I thought she was going to sleep but then she squeezed me and kissed on my neck, licking on my ears and I giggled, trying to escape her arms to no avail.

"So Ms. Jewelle ... Are you taken?"

"I quite know..." She makes a face. Let me clarify. "There's this girl that I'm feeling and I think she feeling me but she ain't asked me out so I don't know."

"Oh is that right???" She smirks, "this girl you feeling... I know her?"

"I'm not gonna play! Are you gonna ask me to be Ya girl?" Why won't she just ask me already????

"Because I don't have to ask. You my girl already." She smiles letting go of me.

"Don't let me go babe" I don't know why but I just got really attached, I'm her girl!

"Never will Jew" oh my .... That was some sexy shit. Like Jew? Really???? Ughhh she called me Jew.... Ugh and she licked her lips. Gawd!

"You cute, you know that right?" She gets that conceited ass, cocky ass smirk on her face . Ughhh so damn fine.

"I've been told..." Conceited ass

"Shutup... Anyone who ain't me telling you that you're cute can get beat up!" Am I getting too territorial? I just don't wanna have her taken away from me now that she's moving on from the previous relationship she was in.

"How come? If I'm with you then I'm with you. Ion do the extras and sidelines. I can only focus on one." I wanna trust her but it's hard. My trust so fucked up from these niggas. I wanna believe her but I can't.

"Kai my trust so fucked up, I wanna believe you but I can't. Just don't give me a reason to fuck some lil girl up over you." I know if them lil girls at her school find out she dating again they gone try and slide they lil happy asses in her face, I graduated high school so I can't just be there. But if I find out some shit I'm probably gonna lose it.

"I don't care how fucked up your trust is, I'm not gonna give you a reason to doubt me. This is a Kai & Jew thing, fuck your past & your last cause I'm not them. I got you." A Kai & Jew thing ..... Damn.

"So am I gonna get my name on you somewhere like...." Reads the name on her arm, "Greyson"

"Fuck no"

"Oh. Ok." I push her off of me and goes to the bathroom.

I would have understood a simple no but she did allat and my feelings kinda hurt. I just wanna feel special to someone.

I guess she felt bad because she came after me. She knocked on the bathroom door til I opened it.

"Im sorry Jew. I didn't mean to upset you. My tattoos are something special to me. I'm sorry." Im not special enough to be tatted on her? Cool.

"Alright Kai." I try walking off but she pulls me back into her arms ... "Let me go Kai."

"Fine." She lets me go and goes to get back in the bed.

I went and got back in the bed and she turned over. Guess she's going to bed.