V

Standing on the train platform, the energy in the air was practically visible. Well, from Kaminari it was actually visible, but the same still applied to the other heroes in training. The chatter brightened up the usually dull train station, and everyone was bouncing around. 

"Everyone listen up." A loud and crisp voice said. In what would normally be a conversational volume, Mr. Aizawa gave off the impression that he was shouting. Izuku turned around, brushing his dark green curls out of his eyes and looking at their teacher. His friends did the same as he continued.

"Everyone knows the train they're taking, correct?" Not bothering to wait for confirmation, he keeps talking. "Once you get there, you must listen to the pros. Being highschool students- U.A. students at that- you should know the concept of following directions. If you are to encounter a villain-" he looked over to Iida, who's mouth turned down slightly upon hearing that.  He heard the slight crinkle of someone's train ticket- without a doubt one of his other classmates. "-you must listen and follow the other heroes' instructions. You are not to stray from these rules. Understood?" With a tense nod from everyone in the class, he concluded his lecture and walked off to the back of the class while everyone talked. 

With Uraraka talking to the other 1A girls, Deku took the opportunity to talk to his much taller friend. 

"Are you...uh... ready to go Iida?" He asked with a nervous smile, running his thumbs up and down the straps of his bag. 

Iida, having snapped out his daze, smiled slightly and nodded. "I just hope that everything turns out all right, if you know what I mean."

The shorter boy nodded, sighing slightly as he ran his fingers through his thick green hair. He tuned when he heard footsteps fall behind him. He turned to see Todoroki, his suitcase in one hand and phone in the other. He slightly raised his hand in greeting. 

"Hey Todoroki!" He smiled, with Iida saying the same.

"Hey." He replied, his usual stoic expression in place. His bicolored eyes suddenly widened and his hands rushed to his backpack. Placing his phone on the ground and crouching, he digs through his bag, occasionally pulling out a book or a few pieces of paper. Midoriya shuffles in place, silently questioning his friend. 

"Uhm... Todoroki? What are y-" He's cut off by a loud train whistle. He winces a bit at the sound but Todoroki continues digging, this time a bit more hurriedly and less organized. He must have realized that his time with Deku was cut short since the train had arrived, and he resolved to get whatever he needed out of his bag before he boarded.

"Train Four has arrived at the station. Please hold our tickets and board." The feminine voice sounds over the loudspeakers and a few of his classmates pull from their friends to board. Iida places a large hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Midoriya that's your train, right?" He inquires. Izuku nods, gathering his things. He can hear Todoroki mumbling slightly, still digging through his bag. He turns and jogs toward the train as one of the final passengers to board, waving. He jolts a bit as a slight wind brushes the back of his head when the doors close behind him. Placing his bag in the seat next to him, he turns and gives a slight wave to the shrinking shadows that are his friends, their arms waving back. Sitting back down in his seat, he pulls out his notebook, reviewing his notes on the subjects they'd gone over the day before they left before shoving those in his bag as well. Normally he'd pull out his Hero Notes to pass the time, but they'd disappeared in the fire. 

Trying to stop his hands from shaking, he plugs his earbuds in and listens to some calming music. Inhaling deeply and momentarily shutting his eyes, he's able to compose himself enough to take a look around. He was one of the only passengers in that traincar. The others being a woman and her two sleeping toddlers, and two boys around his age, one with black hair and the other with golden hair. He bites his lip and goes back to his phone, deep in thought.