8

A meme for you all to enjoy before reading this chapter! And swipe to hear an addicting song with an even more addicting dance.

Leah Beau

I am utterly bored. I don't know where Mason is and I don't know what I should do right now. What more can I search on the case? A plan has already been made on how to approach the case.

Bred is going to be visiting his family in South Carolina. We're going to give him a visit there as well. We leave tomorrow and we will drive there. This means that I will have to spend about 8 hours in a car with the person I absolutely despise. This will be very great for me because chances are I might shoot myself or Mason in the head. Whatever I do, I will be in peace so it's a win win for me.

I sigh falling on the bed. I just did some squats and push-ups to keep myself in shape and I'm back to being bored again. Bored to such an extent that I actually miss Mason. He can annoy me and I'll annoy him or try to beat him to death. I won't be bored at least.

Thinking about Mason brings back a lot of thoughts back to my head. Some of them, I don't want to remember yet still my mind thinks back on it again.

I remember his hands on my thighs, the way he massaged them with the right pressure. The way he slowly started lifting my skirt and exposing more of my thigh. His touch left me breathless and wet and at the same time craving for even more. It felt good being touched like that. I can't remember the last I was touched like that by a man. Two years ago maybe?

The last time I had sex was six months ago with a guy I thought I had shit going on with when we both realist that we can't be together because we have views so different from one another's. We fought a lot and then ended it. I haven't been with another man since then and my body feels hot now thinking about being touched and having someone take me as their and show me wonders in bed.

I shake my head but all that does is make my mind go back to the way Mason rubbed my wetness through my panties. It made my insides go into a frenzy and my heart pick up its speed.

The more I imagine the way Mason stood tall infront of me, of how close he's been to me and of how he touched my thigh and my wetness and the way he nibbled on my ear I feel myself getting more hot and more wet by the second down there and I turn in bed closing my eyes.

Just sleep Leah. Just sleep.

I breathe heavily hoping for myself to fall asleep and then turn around in bed as I look towards the door. It's going to be long till Mason will be back most probably. I run a hand through my hair and look towards my suitcase. I have satisfaction there.

I know I'm going to regret this. I get up from bed and open my suitcase digging under my clothes to take out my vibrator. I don't have time to always wait around for a man to get a release so this is where my vibrator comes in.

(If you people are not comfortable with reading this scene then skip it till the next bold words you see.)

I hesitate but then take off my jeans and throw them on the floor. I close my eyes as I turn the vibrator on and it's buzzing sound hits my ears. I hold it with my right hand as my left hand travels up my body and grabs on to my left breast and slightly starts massaging it. My breasts are small.

I feel my breath quicken as I position the vibrator in front of my clit and slightly move it around. My chest rises and falls as the feeling in my vagina let's ecstasy course through my veins and make my insides go into a frenzy.

I moan slightly as I push in the vibrator inside me and press my breast harder as I feel my insides clench around the vibration. My single moan turns into many moans as I start to pump the vibrator in and outside of me.