11

I love blessing my readers.

Leah Beau

Mason and I step into the elevator silently. Mason presses the button for our floor and I lean against the wall. He stands silently and I start whistling a beat of a random song and I hear him release a breath and I smirk inwardly. Getting on his nerves is becoming a very addicting thing for me.

I look down toward my shirt and open another button and now I'm revealing a slight outline of my breasts. His glances at me from the corner of his eye and balls his fists.

The elevator dings and the doors opens up to reveal our floor and we step out. We start walking over to our room and pass by a man. He's the same height as Mason but he is thinner with his hair a lighter shade of brown than Mason and similar blue eyes. He flashes me a smile and I return one to him as well knowing very well that it will tick him off which is just what I want to do. He shouldn't be ticked off by it. We hate each other and we are only having sex with each other. It is clear between us that we have a no strings attached rule between us. It does not have to be said.

I notice Masons jaw clench and unclench and smile to myself in satisfaction. His fists are still balled as we near our door and then quickly opens it and grabs my arm pulling me inside and pressing my body against the door slamming it close.

"Hi." I breathe as I look up at him through my lashes.

His left arm is over my head while the other one is resting on my waist. He leans his head down to my ear and nibbles on my earlobe as he digs his nails into my waists and I bite my lip from moaning. I think I like a little pain.

"You love testing my patience. Don't you Leah?" He whispers in my ear. His voice is deep and husky and I can feel myself growing weak at the sound of his voice.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't." I say, my voice coming out weaker than how I want it to come out.

He hums as he softly trails his lips from my ear to my neck, his hot breath making me wet and craving his touch more than ever. I breathe in heavily as Mason presses his lips against the mark he left there making it darker by sucking it and I moan loudly.

My hand again find their way into his hair as I grab them in my fist and pull on them. Mason bites my neck softly and groans as I massage his head pulling him closer to my body. His hands grab my thighs and he pulls me up to his level and I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him to myself and I feel his hardness rubs against my stomach and I moan wanting him to be even closer than this to my body.

He keeps on kissing on my neck in a way that my mind can not think straight. His attack on my neck is a combination of kisses and licks and perfect sucking that is keeping me on edge.

He pulls away from my neck and stares at me for a few seconds like he's thinking of something and then shakes his head as he hungrily presses his lips against mine and I moan as he forces his tongue inside my mouth. He's hungry right now and he has lost any self control that he had before and is now a beast outside of his cage.

His hands roam around my waist and then he starts unbuttoning my shirt fully to reveal my bra. We both kiss each other hard as we fight for dominance but of course he's the one who wins the battle and he wraps his arms around my waist as he pulls me off the door that he had me stuck against and then leads me towards the bed and throws me on it and I fall with an oof.

I take off my shirt and then my bra to shoe my naked chest to him and he nods in approval as he removes his own shirt as well and unbuckles his pants then leans down to hover over my body and proceeds to unbutton my jeans and pulls it down with my panties taking them fully off my legs and throws them on the floor after taking the box of condoms out of the pocket of the jeans. He throws the box next to me and leans down to my legs and holds them in his hands as he carresses them smoothly.