19

Leah Beau

"Do you think he even took what you said seriously?" Mason suddenly speaks up while staring up at the ceiling, not looking away from the very plain but very interesting ceiling.

I shrug but then remember that he can't actually see me. "I can't say anything about it." It's been three days now since I talked to the President about Mike Hastings and his schemings and NUPA. He said that he will contact me soon yet no one has tried to make contact with either me or Mason. I'm starting to doubt that he even took what I said seriously but I don't say that in front of Mason and remain quiet.

"Let's just wait and see." I mutter and this time Mason changes his position sitting upright and looks at me.

"NUPA will somehow find us at this rate."

"I don't know what else we can do right now except wait. If you have any better ideas on what else we can do right now then please enlighten me." I snap frustrated and he crosses his eyes at me.

"Jeez don't get your panties in a twist." He mumbles and I roll my eyes getting up from the bed.

"Whatever." I mutter getting up and walking over to the bathroom to wash my face. Mason follows me and leans against the doorframe staring at my face. "What?"

"You're kind of moody today." He crosses his arm of his chest and my eyes move towards his bulging biceps. I feel better now.

"I'm fine." I mumble as I grab the towel from the rack and dry my face. Mason hums as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck pressing small and light kisses there. A smile comes up on my face as he makes his way upto my war nibbling on my earlobe. As I look in the mirror I can see a playful smirk on his face.

"Are we really going to do this everyday?" I bite my lip as I place my hands on his arms holding them in their place.

"I don't see anything really wrong with it." He mumbles kissing from my ear down to my neck again. I hold in the small moan that is begging to escape.

"Mmhmm."

I enjoy the feeling of his kisses on my neck throwing my head back to give him more access. This is something I seem to enjoy very much. His lips on my neck, him close to me, giving me the sense of feeling that I'm his and he's mine. The sense of belonging that I seem to enjoy.

"Let's go to the bed." He whispers in my ear, his hot breath fanning over my neck sends shivers down my spine as I start to get excited, ecstacy coursing through my veins. Wetness begins to trickle down my leg and I bite my lip as I nod for Mason. He turns me around wrapping his arms around my waist again and picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he moves his hands to hold my butt, keeping me in place. He gives my butt a tight squeeze pressing his lips against mine and leading me out of the bathroom.

He carries me to the bed throwing me down when his knees hit the side of the bed. I squirm under his gaze and he smirks leaning down grabbing my arms and pinning them above my head. He presses a kiss to my lips and I kiss him back immediately licking his bottom lip and he opens his mouth for me to push my tongue inside to explore his mouth. My body is growing hot and reckless every passing second. My arms move up to wrap around his neck pulling him more towards myself. My body is craving him and his body and I need to be nearer to him. I need him.

Every part of my body is answering to his touch giving him the reaction he wants and obeying his every command.

Mason bites my lip seductively pulling away and I stare into his eyes. His eyes are hungry and dark yet there is passion in them, desire. The kind of desire that makes you feel wanted, the kind that shows you how they feel. He leans down once more to pull me into another passionate yet hungry kiss and I waste no time in kissing him back.