Week 3: Saturday

Nothing makes me happier than the thought of the weekend here. I grab my bathing suit and try to decide whether I want to wear my one piece or my bikini. I decide to go with the one piece, because I don't know if Bash's friends are pigs or not.

Who am I kidding?

I haven't figured out if Bash is as bad as I originally thought.

After I change into my suit, I grab my long cover-up and pull it over. I get a text from Bash saying he's downstairs waiting. I walk out into the living room to leave and Bree is on the couch watching something on her laptop. "Going somewhere?" she asks as I slip on my sandals. "Yes, if you mush know. Bash invited me to his friend's pool party," I reply while pausing in front of the door.

She raises her brow at me and gives me the oh really look. "You don't approve?" I question before she says anything. "It's not that I don't approve, it's more along the lines of I didn't realize he was still in the picture. I guess with the week you've had I just expected you to take a break from the guys. I was worried about you this week. You were abnormally quiet and I'm going to blame it on them," Bree confesses. I'm taken back at first and process what I want to say. "I'm okay. Really don't worry," I reassure her before I leave the apartment.

I get into the car and Bash is already wearing a smile. "Hello there," he greets as I put on my seat belt. "Hey," I say. We drive a couple of minutes, before I ask, "What are your friends like?" Bash glances over at me then back to the road. "They can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, but they're my friends what can I do? They like to joke around, so don't take anything too serious if they say something to you," he replies truthfully. I nod my head and hope for the best of what's to come of today.

We walk into the already crowded house and Bash leans to ask, "Want me to put your stuff with mine?" I nod then as we walk out the back door I go to pull my cover over my head. I hand it over to him, but he's only staring at me. "Keep your eyes up here Sebastian," I joke. He gives me a seductive smile while commenting, "As you wish." Then he disappears into another room.

I walk over to the pool, where there's a bunch of other people already and sit on the edge to place only my feet in. I'd rather wait for Bash before getting all the way in. However, barely a minute later I feel a hand on my shoulder and I don't even have the chance to look to see who it is before I'm pushed into the water. A scream escapes me as the cold-water rushes over me.

I pop out of the water immediately and look up to see a guy standing there that looks a lot like Bash, but he's more toned and not as tall. "Welcome to the party," he tells me with a smirk. I glare are him and go to get out while reaching up from my hand for him to help me. "What you won't help a girl out?" I ask.

He stares at me for a second longer than grabs my hand to help me. Except I don't try to get out, but rather I use all my strength to pull him in. He goes face forward and seconds later he's standing next to me in the water. "I suppose that's on me for falling for that. Not too bad," he comments while staring at me. "I see you've met my brother," I hear Bash's voice off to the side. I look his way and find him staring at us. This guy being Bash's brother makes a lot of sense now. They even have the same smirk.

Half an hour later and his brother isn't bad to be around. "I'll be back to get you another drink," Bash mentions while grabbing my cup. His brother, Marcus, also joins him to get drinks. I'm momentarily left alone, until a girl walks up to me. The way she's smiling, she seems nice, but girls can be vicious underneath.