Part 3

Izuku's POV

I love Shouto. Like a lot, but he's way too clingy. I've done some research and found that alphas can be quite attached after marking, but omegas are more clingy after mating. Something Shouto and I haven't gotten to yet.(*wink* *wink*.)

"Izu, my little bunny. Come cuddle with your alpha." Shouto was in the living room, probably  wallowing in the nest that I made for him a few hours ago. I locked myself in the bathroom just to get away from his obsessive cuddling and scenting. His agency gave him a few days off after he told them he recently marked me, they have to. Shouto would be utterly useless at work, he would only worry about me the whole time. The effects would wear off after about a week.

"Just a minute, Shouto." I brace myself and then go back into the living room, only to find Shouto rolling around in the nest scenting it. "Shou, I know that you literally can't help but be like this, but-" I was cut off by a knock at the door.

Shouto ears went straight up, clearly being alert at the sudden noise. He growled before picking me up and putting me into the nest, to "keep me safe." Shouto then heads over to the door, a serious look on his face; as he looks through the peephole. His scent suddenly changed from repelling to friendly. I couldn't help but wonder who was at the door.

Shouto opened the door and greeted the person at the door with a hug. I felt a twinge of jealousy at this.

" Fuyumi, and is that Shina. She's gotten so big, how old is she now?" Shouto exclaimed. I still couldn't see who was at the door, since Shouto was in the way. But I feel like I've heard those names before.

"She's a few months over one now. She's even started walking, her father and I were so proud of her."

"Speaking of him, how is Ishi?" Shouto asked.

" He's great, and he's doing well at work. He even gotten an all expenses paid vacation for the two of us." She said.

"That's great, but who will watch Shina?"

"That's kinda the reason I'm here little brother. I was wondering if you would be willing to watch Shina for me. I know it's a lot to ask, but I couldn't find anyone else and I know that your capable Shouto."
When she says that it hits me. Fuyumi is Shouto's older sister, I remember now. He told me how they used to live here before she got married, and how he was going to visit her and her new baby.

"I don't know Fuyumi. I'd have to ask Izuku first."

"Oh, that's the omega that you've been gushing on about right. Is he here, can I meet him Shouto?" She sounded really excited to meet me, I wonder what Shouto has said about me to her.

I take this as a cue and go to the door to meet my hopefully soon to be sister in law. I nudge Shouto over and bring out my hand for her to shake, but I was greeted by a hug instead.

" You're even cuter than in the pictures." I blushed, realizing Shouto took photos of me without me even knowing. She gasped when she noticed my mark, and punched Shouto in the shoulder. "Shouto, you didn't tell me you marked him. Though I can't blame you, he does seem like a keeper. Though I guess you shouldn't watch Shina than, you'll be caught up with each other. I don't want her to be a bother."

I could tell that Shouto was about to agree with Fuyumi when I stepped in. "Actually I think that watching Shina will be a good idea. Shouto's off and we don't have better to do. Besides don't you think this will be good practice for the future, Shou." The dual haired alpha blushed at the last part of my statement.

"You hear that little bro, he wants to get some practice in." She wiggles her eyebrows and nudged him with her elbow, baby still in arms.

Shouto sighed. "Despite being 28,married and having a baby, you haven't changed a bit Fuyumi."

"Hey, someone has to keep you in line, Shouto. But I'll leave that up to Izuku now. " she then turned to me. "You take care of him now, he's a real handful. Oh, I can't wait to tell you a bunch of embarrassing stories about Shouto when we were little. Like this one time we were taking a bath and- "

"Alright, alright, Fuyumi that's enough. When will you bring Shina over?"

"Tomorrow at 9:00 am I'll be back the next day at 8pm to get her. I'll give you a list of everything you need and all the proper baby supplies. Well, I better get going, Ishi is waiting for me in the car. Say bye to your uncle's, Shina." The baby waved at us with a smile, it pulled on my heart just a little.

"Bye Fuyumi, bye Shina. We look forward to spending tomorrow with you." I wave back.

**********
"Izuku, I love you but why? Shouto groaned.

"Why, what?" I played dumb.

"Why, did you tell Fuyumi we would watch Shina. I mean yes I love my sister and my niece, but I'm not sure if we can take care of her properly. Besides I really just wanted to spend time with you."

"I know and that's why I did that. I understand why you're being like this, but I think that  this small change of pace will be fine. Besides, you can't tell me that Shina is not the cutest baby you've ever seen." I say.

"That's true, but your the cutest omega that I've ever seen." He kisses me softly, while pulling me into a hug. "Come on, let's go baby proof the apartment."

Yeah, part 3. I wasn't quite sure were I was going with this, but I like it and I hope you do as well.

Wattsup-yan out.