Bakushima part 1

Slight NSFW, just a little bit.

Kirishima POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

I stared at Katsuki from across the office. I couldn't wait to go  home and tap that ass. I blush at the thought. Katsuki and I have been seeing each other since our third year at U.A, it was a miracle no one found out. Especially with how clingy I could be at times, though everyone just brushed it off as us being such close friends.

I smile reminiscing about the weekend prior, about how I pinned Blasty against the wall and left a nice hickey on the back of his neck. This of course pissed Katsuki off when he had to go to the office later that day, and had to figure out how to cover it up. Thankfully no one noticed.

"Oi. Kirishima, what you doin?" Kaminari asks.

"You thinkin about some hotty, huh?" Sero nudged me. Oh, you guys have no idea. Gorgeous muscles, power quirk. Really manly, even for an alpha that bottoms. I quickly try to get away from those saucy thoughts, and continue the conversation.

"Huh, what makes you think that? I wasn't thinking about anyone, no dirty thoughts here. No way." Way to play it cool dumbass.

"Oh really, cause I could swore your scent changed." Mina added, curse her alpha nose.

"Can we just leave it guys, please I rather not talk about it. I got to talk to Bakugou, I'll be back in a few." I say and head to Katsukis office
He's the only one of us next gen heroes with an office. Not only did he earn it, it's also great when we want some privacy.

*********
"Bakugou you wanted to see me." I tease.

"Shut the fuck up, and the door. Get your hot ass over here." He growled. I do as he asks, and we begin to kiss.

The kissing turns into a whole make out session, that has now started to involve tongue. Katsuki's back in on the desk as we continue to play tonsil hockey. I peek my eyes open to see him, his cheeks flushed head slightly tilted showing off that sexy scent gland of his. I would bite on it, but 1. Katsuki would kill me if I did. He really wants to keep this a secret. And 2. A mark between two alphas doesn't last and we would just make ourselves sad about it.

We continue this for a few minutes, before regrettingly having to stop. Work needed to be done and we didn't want people getting suspicious as to why I was here for so long.

"I love you gorgeous." We kissed again, this time I gave his ass a little squeeze. Causing the cutest whine to leave his lips.

"Are you trying to get me hard, Ejirou?" Katsuki asked.

"Maybe later, you better be ready for me tonight sweetheart." I say, he gave me the most lust full look.

"You better hope you're ready, alpha." He whispered into my ear, ending the sentence with a sensual lick. God I this alpha.

Yes. I know that this is a Tododeku book, but I wanted to do some Bakushima. I knew that neither Bakugou or Kirishima would work as an omega, so I made them a two alpha  relationship. Which is slightly taboo in a sense I guess. I was happy to right this quick little thing though. Was not beta read so please forgive any mistakes. Please comment they mean the world to me. Part 6 will be up sometime next week.

Have a good day my lovely readers.

Wattsup-yan out. 💖💖💖💖💖