Dear Diary, Is this the beginning of something new..?

Your POV

Dear Diary,
Tomorrow is my first day of high school. I'm pretty scared to be honest. The next four years will actually matter unlike the rest... before I didn't have to worry about grades and all but now I need to start worrying about them. Garroth told me his freshman year was amazing and that I'll love it in Pheonix Drop High... but I'm not sure I will! He also said that if I wanted to hang out with anyone I could hang out with his best friend Laurance.
I've known Laurance since I was a toddler, Garroth would always invite him to play which meant I saw him very often! Through out the years we became closer and closer but never as close as him and Garroth, and before someone dares to think about it... NO we are not dating, we are just friends... best friends!

~Love, Y/N

Yo guys! This is my new book "Dear Diary, Am I even good enough...?" By the title you can probably tell what's gonna happen but don't judge a book by its cover (or tittle) It's 2 AM and I just got this idea so sorry if I misspelled anything! Hope ya'll enjoy my book!

-Turtle

Edit: Please note that this book might include strong language and sensitive topics!!⚠️