Chapter 2. Nothing More Than Just Friends...

Y/n's POV

Another day of school...GREAT. I get off my bed and walked to the bathroom, I turn on the shower and well you know, do my thing. Once I do that I put my uniform on and walk downstairs like any other school day. I get greeted by my mom and my younger brother Vylad. After a few minutes of scrolling through my phone mom finally was done making breakfast, I walk to the table which had 4 plates that had 2-3 pancakes each. Mom knew that half of us liked two and the other half liked three, after finishing eating my first pancake Garroth and Zane finally come down stairs, it was about time.

~

I walk down the crowded hallway looking for science class, found it! I walk in and see a familiar brunette, oh my Irene please tell me it's not him...

"Hey Ro'meave!" The brunette turned around and unlike what I hoped for, it was Laurance.

"Hey Zvahl, how are you doing?" I say sitting down in the desk next to him.

"Eh, I could be better..." After he said that he just mumbled something not sure what it was tho..

"Oookay then.."

~

Science was boring but the teacher gave us a project, ON THE SECOND FREAKING DAY OF SCHOOL. Ugh, life sucks. Anyway, I got paired up with Laurance, since both of our families know each other it shouldn't really be a problem to be honest so I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

~~Laurance's POV~~

THIS IS A BAD THING!!! Cadenza knows I have a crush on Y/n and she'll probably say something to her!! I somehow need to get Cadenza out of the house when Y/n is over or she'll ruin everything!!

Okay, you need to calm down Laurance. Everything will be alright and hey, If Cadenza does tell her anything maybe she'll give me a chance! Yeah...

I continue walking through the hallways until I find the cafeteria, I get my lunch and sit next to Garroth. Not even a second later I see a h/c haired girl walking over to our table. I continue eating my lunch not paying attention to her becuase, FOOD.

"Hey Garroth, can I sit here I don't have anyone else to sit next to!" I'm guessing that's Y/n, I look up to see the girl that I've known since she was a toodler, the girl I've always loved.

"Sure baby sister!" Garroth said. Y/n sat down next to him and ate a bite from her lunch.

"I'm guessing your Garroth's sister, I'm Katelyn by the way!" Katelyn said approaching our table.

"Yes I am, my names Y/n nice meeting you!" I heard her say.

"Nice to meet you too Y/n, also why is Laurance so quite?" I look up and stop eating.

"Heh sorry I'm just tired and all, the second day back can be a bit stressful!" I lied. I just didn't talk incase I said anything flirty to Y/n, if I did I would die that moment.

"That's true, so Y/n tell me about yourself!"

Your POV

Katelyn and I started talking about our summer, hobbies, and stuff like that. After a while the topic of dating came up.

"So Y/n, are you dating anyone or have you dated anyone?"

"Oh uhhh.." the only person I've dated in the past was Laurance but I'm not sure if I know Katelyn enough to trust her with that secret, and even if I did Garroth will hear and would be furious" Nope I've never dated anyone!"

"Oh well I see we need you to get a boyfriend!" Katelyn said.

"Yeah I guess we do..." I said while staring at Laurance for a quick second.

After talking for a while we traded phone numbers and continued with the rest of the boring school day!

~ (sorry I skip a bunch of classes I just don't have any ideas so if you have any please comment!)

School is finally over. YES. Garroth said that Laurance and his sister will be staying at our house for a while since Hayden is at a business trip along with our dad at the moment.

(Omg I'm so unoriginal, I wonder where I got that Idea from1!!1!1 Please note my sarcasm and did I spell Hayden right?!?)

I'm currently sitting at the fountain in front of the school talking to Zane and Cadenza since we had to wait for Laurance and Garroth becuase they're both captains of a sports teams and were doing tryouts stuff.

"So how was your summer Y/n, saw any cute guys at the beach?" Cadenza asked.

"Eh, I stayed at home most of the summer but when I went to the beach none of guys really came to my attention really.." I answered her question.

"Is that becuase you only have the eyes for a different guy...?" She asked.

"...maybe~"

"What was that Y/n?" I heard my overprotective brother, Zane said.

"Oh nothing!" I lied. I knew that my crush on Zane wouldn't be able to happen since we are family and we don't live in Alabama! (Jkjk this is what really happened.)

--------

"Oh nothing~!" I lied knowing that if any of my brothers would find out that I like Garroth (Omi I accidentally typed Garroth I- SWEET HOME ALABAMAAAAA! LORD, I'M COMING HOME TO YOUUUUUU!!1!!1!1!1)

----- (I'm gonna use these if something like this happens)

"Oh nothing~!" I lied knowing that if any of my brothers found out about my love for Laurance they would probably never let me see him again since they are so overprotective!!! (Which I hate)

Finally after what seemed like a hundred years Laurance and Garroth came back. We all started walking to The Ro'meaves house (aka my house) since it was just a 15 minute walk. Everyone was talking to each other except me. It was like I swapped personalities with Zane, somehow I stayed quiet just thinking about if I even have a chance with Laurance. We dated a long while ago so I don't expect for him to feel the same way anymore...

"Hey baby sister, you seem a bit upset, wanna talk about it?" I heard Garroth say. I look up to see him with a warming smile.

"Oh I'm fine, just thinking about school and all!" I lied.

"So Y/n wanna start working on that project today since I'll be staying at your house for a while?" Laurance asked.

"Sure I don't see why not!"

~

We finally came home from our second day of school, mom said that Laurance would be staying with Garroth while Cadenza will be staying with me which I have no problem with! Cadenza and I walk to my room, I put my backpack on my bed and take a quick shower while she gets her stuff out. I change into a f/c shirt and white/black jeans. (Pick which one matches the best)

I walk back to my room to see that Cadenza had already unpacked most of her stuff which were just clothes, books/magazines and stuff like that. I brush my hair and walk downstairs to see that my mom was almost done making food. Garroth and I help her finish off and we all eat dinner.

"So Y/n, don't you think that you and Laurance would be cute together~?" Cadenza said.

This is gonna be a long night....

Words: 1257

Hey guys so I'm getting better at this writting things! I'll try to upload more often but if you have any ideas for chapters please comment becuase that might help me make more chapter! Thank you so much for reading~!

~Turtle

Edit: I wrote that I was getting better at writting but I made a mistake by putting "things" instead of "thing" XD