chapter 9. Never going back to him

Laurance's POV

This is the first week that I once again live in my own house. It honestly feels odd to just live there, everything is quiet, calm, and no one is hogging the bathroom by looking at themselves in the mirror for the hundredth time. Also I know this might sound weird but I miss being around Y/n so much. Yeah I'll be staying with them once again soon, but I just cant wait.

My thoughts get interrupted by a purple haired meifwa. Michi... my ex.

"Nya~! Is Laurance~Kun day dreaming about Michi~?" She asked.

"Huh? No-no! I'm not-"

"Well Laurance~Kun will soon since Michi is about to tell Laurance~Kun the deal of his life~! Nya~!" Michi exclaimed.

"And that is...?" I said.

"Laurance~Kun will start dating Michi again or else Y/n~Chan will know about Laurance's and Michi's summer."

I froze. "I-ill.... do it."

Your POV

I havent seen Laurance today, which is really odd since he always waits at the water fountain for my brothers and I but he wasn't there. Cadenza is also searching for him with me since she is his sister after all.

We walk down the hallway towards my homeroom to see something that would haunt me forever.... Laurance and a meifwa making out. All eyes where on them but as I entered the scene they were on me. I heard whispers of all kinds, the ones you want to hear, such as the tea/reason why THAT is happening. The one that makes you insecure, like someone saying a couple shouldn't be together or that someone doesnt have a chance with someone. And lastly, the one that makes you drop to the floor, the gossip type. The one that you know has some drama that will destroy your life.

After five minutes of everyone watching their make out session, they stopped and realize the show they had put on. Laurance stared at me with a cold hearted expression. One that no longer care for me, Y/n Ro'meave, one that told his sister he never wanted to hear from me. One, that told everyone the only Ro'meave he wanted to see was the golden child, Garroth Ro'meave.

I ran towards the entrance and went to the park. I knew Sasha would be there. I knew I had someone to talk to, someone to help me fight my crush, my love, my Laur Laur bear.

I notice a familiar white hair in the distance, Sasha..

"Sasha!" She turned to me.

"N/n, what's wrong?" That's when I realize despair was written all across my face.

I fell to my knees. "Laurance... he..."

"Oh so this is what this is about!" She exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"I have eyes everywhere, apparently he and Michi, his 'ex', were talking a few minutes before their little session and I guess they just decided to get back together." She explained.

"Oh... I guess he didnt like me anyway.." I said.

"F/L/N, hes stupid and doesnt deserve you. You got this" She smiled.

"Thanks Sasha, wanna get some slushies?"

"Sure!" We went to the nearest cafe and spent most of our time there. My brothers called me but I never answered. I just wanna stay here and never come back home.

Laurance's POV

Did I even make the right choice? I dont want anyone finding out about my summer but Y/n is never going to forgive me and I'll definitely never forget myself either.

"Soo Laurance~Kun, want to come over to my house after your soccer practice, Nya~!? I'll be watching you practice!" I nodded unsure.

As soon as I stepped into the field my teammates stared at me like if I had made the wrong choice. Everyone stayed quiet until one spoke.

"Dude, Michi?! Y/n was so much better!" I looked down.

"Let's start the practice"

Your POV

Sasha and I decided to end our hang out with a make over, nothing too much tho. The first thing we did was get new clothes. Since its fall I got A LOT of sweaters while Sasha got hoodies and a coat.

Then, we went to get our hair done. I decided I wanted something new. Time to get this hair out of the way!

Yours

(If you have shorter hair or the same length as the picture imagine you cut it or that its shorter also the bottom is your favorite color)

Sasha

Sasha got her hair dyed a purple-ish tone and her roots dyed black

We decided to go back home since it was getting late. She dropped me off at my house and drove away, I entered my house to find Zane sitting in the couch, Vylad in the kitchen and Garroth was probably in his room. I walked upstairs knowing they didn't notice me. They probably knew what happened and figured I was taking my time away from things. When I stepped near my room I heard a familiar voice. Not my brothers, but someones I would never wanna hear again.

I slam my door after hearing him saying my name. I layed in my bed looking through youtube. I watched a couple short videos until mom called for dinner. I was about to open my door until I hear Prince Charming and him walking down the stair to eat. I decided to stay in my room.

After five minutes someone knocked on my door. I didn't want to answer but after a minute they opened the door. It was Zane.

"Hey, you okay? You are never late to dinner!"

"Can you bring me my food? I don't feel like eating downstairs today" I asked.

"It's about Laurance huh?" I slowly nodded my head. "I understand, I'll be back"

After a minute, he came back with two plates.

"I'll be eating with you" He smiled. "Now come on, let's watch some my little horsies!"

That night we binge watched mlh and ate snacks, I'm glad to have Zane as a brother.

Words: 1010

Haha sorry if this is a bit cringy but I low key have no ideas.

-Turtle