Chapter 11. Off The Hook

Hey guys so just a heads up that when I stopped writing for a while was during November so its December in the time of the book and I dont want to make it summer all of the sudden since that would mess up the plot by A LOT. Also I will continue writing with the original plot since it was actually interesting but very problematic.

Your POV

I didnt go to school today. I didnt choose to, mom was just worried since I was "sick" yesterday. I honestly feel bad for lying but its for the best. In other news, mom said her and dad had an announcement to make at dinner. I'm actually hyped about it, maybe they'll make me switch schools.

Its currently december so Christmas season is here. I was actually hoping to spent it with Laurence but I guess that wont happen.

Laurance's POV

Just one favor...

One couldnt hurt right?

I turned on my phone and went to my messages. I clicked 'unblock' and typed.

L- Hey I need a favor.

?- like what?

L- I need something against Michi.

?- Well you have to pay a price for that.

L- I'll give you the pictures from freshman year.

?- Deal, meet me after school at the park today.

L- thanks...

---------

No Ones POV

School is over and Laurance is now walking to the park. The park is near by Pheonix Drop High luckily, so he doesnt have to walk far away.

Once he entered the park he looked around for a familiar face.

Familiar

"You got what I want?" A deep voice said behind him.

Laurance turn around shock at the person who suddenly appeared.

"Come on Gene you cant just scare me like that!" Laurance said.

"Hey dont treat me like one of your friends. I'm just here for our deal." He said with a serious tone. "I'll give you what I got once you give me your side of the deal"

"Okay then." Laurance said turning on his phone and looking through it until a buzzing sound came from Gene's pocket.

"Heh, nice." Gene then gives Laurance a few pictures. "Heres my side of the deal. Enjoy it." He said turn around and walking towards the park.

Your POV

It is now 5:30 PM and I'm just scrolling on social media looking for something to entertain me. I've been on my phone all day since I had no school. Sadly, I'll have to go back tomorrow- well maybe not since mom and dad have news to tell us~!

"Y/N FOOD IS READY!" I hear my dad shout from the dining room.

I run downstairs excitedly.

"Woah! Someones excited!" Garroth laughed.

I sat down at the table curious to what my parents had to share. Once all the food was placed in the table I slowly started to eat.

After a few minutes mom spoke.

"So, your father and I actually have some important news to share!" Mom said happy as always.

All of us kids stayed in silence waiting for the news.