Chapter 12. Valuable Moments

Your POV

The last few days have been wonderful, I've been hanging out with Laurence and Cadenza everyday! Laurance hasn't mentioned anything about our kiss though. I dont even know if he has feelings for me anymore either- I wish he could be more open with me.

Tomorrow is Christmas so Candenza and I are going shopping for a few more presents! I already got hers of course, I only have two people left. Laurance and Katelyn. They have both been there for me ever since school started so I want something special!

"So any ideas on what to give to Laurance Y/n?"

I thought for a minute. "Not really! Why is this so difficult!!"

"Well I can tell you he really likes teddy bears, not sure why but he does"

That's right! The reason why I used to call him Laur Laur bear was becuase he used to have a pile of teddy bears in his room!

"Hey can we go to build a bear shop?"

------

I finally got gifts for everyone. Mom is hosting a Christmas party tomorrow so I'll get to give out ALL my presents!!

I got Katelyn a new volleyball and a dvd of one of her favorite musicals! I also got Laurance a gift card and a special surprise!!

Once I got home I rapped up all the stuff and put them under our large Christmas tree. I feel like a kid thinking this but I wish it was christmas season year round!

~

The Next Day

3rd POV

Y/n woke up as fast as lighting, she dashed down the stairs to find Zane and Vylad sitting next to the tree eating christmas cookies. She joined them and talk a bit about their hopes and wishes for the new year coming up.

After a while Laurance came down with the biggest grin ever.

"Hey what's up with the face?" Zane asked.

"Oh just the christmas season you know?" He laughed.

He grabbed some cookies and joined them. They joked around for a bit until Garroth and Cadenza came down stairs. At that point Zianna Ro'meave, the mother of Garroth, Zane, and Vylad had served breakfast.

They all sat down at the table talking about the christmas party. There would be baked goods, milkshakes, hot coco, christmas music, a fireplace, and of course gifts!

Once they finished breakfast they all rushed upstairs to get ready. Cadenza had taken over Y/ns desk with all her makeup.

Cadenza had made Y/n and herself their own christmas outfits.

Yours

Cadenzas

Cadenzas

Your POV

"Oh my Irene, Cadenza! These look spectacular!!" I said with my eyes frozen looking at the outfits.

"Thank you Y/n! You can thank me by wearing yours~!" I nodded and went to change.

It fitted perfectly! After I wore my dress Cadenza did my make up! It was  a natural look since I dont really wear much makeup.

Once we finished we went downstairs to wait for the guests. After a few minutes, Aphmau and her mom showed up! (I just realized there no Aphamu chapter so just pretend I wrote one of those) My mom greeted Aphmau and her mom and gave them some food for the wait.

Candeza and I talked to Aphmau about our break until Katelyn showed up. After Katelyn many others did. Garroth actually invited a lot of people since hes popular and all, not all could make it but that party started once most if them did.

We played christmas music and just hung out. It was actually pretty fun.

After a bit it was time to exchange presents. I had Laurance's present in my room since I would actually like to give it to him myself without everyone staring.

Everyone sat at a circle around the tree. Mom was next to the tree trying to quiet everyone down.

"Hello everyone, I appreciate you all taking the time to come to our Christmas party! We will now be starting the present exchange. I will read the name of the person it's from and the present giver will give the other person their gift!" Mom said.

Suddenly everyone started exchanging gifts. Aphmau, katelyn, Travis, my brothers, everyone! The present exchange had such a happy vibe to it too! I had gotten gifts from everyone except from one person.

Laurance.

I didnt want to seem rude since I havent given him his gift either so I decided to talk to him.

"Hey Laurance?" He nodded. "Umm, so I got you a gift but I would like it if I could give it to you after the party!"

"Oh that's fine! I was actually doing the same thing!" He said with a huge smile.

An hour later everyone left, all that was left was cleaning up. My brothers, Candenza, Laurance and I all started cleaning up. Zane cleaned the dining room. Garroth and vylad cleaned the kitchen, Candenza cleaned the living room, and Laurance and I cleaned the outside.

It was actually quite fun. Laurance and I talked and made jokes, I love spending time with him. I just hope he still feels the same way.

After we finished cleaning we all headed our different ways. I went to my room and got Laurances gift. We went back outside with our presents.

Laurance's POV

Y/n went outside to give eachother our presents.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi, you ready?" She smiled.

"Yeah, you can go first!"

"Okay well here!" She handed me a bag. I opened it to find a teddy bear with a santa hat. "I would suggest pressing his left hand!"

I pressed the bear's hand. Sound came out of it. It was Y/n to be more specific. The audio said "Hey remember that I'll always be here Laur Laur bear!" I smiled it while I played it a few times.

"You like it?" She said. I hugged her.

"Yes! I love it!!" I ended the hug. "I think I should give you your gift now, heh"

I grabbed a small box and gave it to her. She opened it excitedly.

"Omg! How much did your spent on all this??" She had her eyes glued to the box.

The box had her favorite candies, chips, cookies, and pocky! It also had a small f/a (favorite animal) plushie, a beanie and a smaller box.

"Open the box" I spoke.

She opened the box and gasped. "Oh my Irene! This is so pretty Laurance!"

"I'm glad you liked it!" It was a necklace with the first letter of her name on it, with a f/c gem! It also came with a matching bracelet and earrings.

She hugged me for a few minutes and smiled.

"Hey Y/n?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

I stopped holding her, and looked at her. "Would you like to be my girlfriend? I promised to not break your heart again!"

"YES YES YES!!" She said jumping up and down with a wide smile.

I love seeing her like this.

Words - 1169 ;)

Tysm for reading! I'm expecting to finish writing this before summer ends so look out for that!

-Turtle