Chapter 13. Expressing my love for you

YOUR POV

The past month has been amazing. I've spent so much time with Laurance, he even took me to this expensive restaurant! He took me to the arcade, the mall, and many other places. Also we ended up telling everyone that we are dating. It was for the best, we didnt want the whole situation from a few years ago happening again.

Anyway, its currently the last week of January and the student council announced a valentines day dance, everyone has gone crazy about it. Apparently Lucinda asked Katelyn, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Theony, and I to go to the dance together and to tell her if we get dates. So far Laurance hasn't asked so I might have to accept Luncindas offer.

Really hoping he does sometime soon though..

------

During lunch many people got asked to the dance, still nothing from Laurance. I put my tray back and went to the bathroom to escape the cafeteria. There I found Katelyn.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hey Katelyn, anything new?"

"Well Cadenza got a date!" She said.

"WHAT??With who??" I asked.

"Well I would wait until she tells you, it's probably for the best."

"Fine fine"

After that we talked a bit and then went to class.

I had English class with Laurance which was exciting since I've barely talked to him today. I hopped to the classroom with a cheerful attitude. I walked in to find Laurance sitting at our usual spots. I smiled at him.

"Hello Laur Laur bear!!" I said trying not be too loud so others couldn't hear. Yeah people know about our relationship but it was never the gossip around school so we just wanna keep low about it.

"Hello Y/n!" He said opening his textbook. "How was your day today hun?"

"It was nice! I got to talk to katelyn for a bit before coming here so I guess that's good."

"That's great to hear! Would you like us to hang out outside the school after classes? I brought chips~!" He said attempting to persuade me.

"Fine, fine. Just becuase you mentioned chips but they better be the godly honey budha chips!" (yes we adding them into the story now)

Soon enough the teacher entered the classroom making Laurance and I stop talking since we wanted to avoid any trouble, specifically since the dance was coming up. Class was boring as usual so it felt like it lasted for days. Once it ended I went to my last class of the day, history.

I had history with Garroth and Lucinda. He had to choose partners for a small project meaning I had to pick one of them. My brother kept begging me to partner up with him, but knowing him he would either not understand or leave it all to me! So I chose Lucinda over my brother with no hesitation!

After that class ended and I had to head over to the small hangout spot Laurance and I basically own.

Once I had gone to my locker to pick up a few things I headed to the spot. There I found my closest brother, who I also call my best friend Zane. He seemed desperate to go home.

"Hey Zane!" I cheerfully said.

"Hey Y/n" he spoke.

I laughed. "I dont know what Laurance is up to this time but I'll repay you by binge watching mlh later tonight since you actually waited for me."

"Thank you Y/n, Laurance said for me to give this to you" He handed me a paper which said.

"Follow the path of flowers which are as beautiful as you to find a surprise I hope you can cherish.