Chapter 3. This Can't Be So Bad....Right...?

Your POV

"So Y/n, don't you think you and Laurance would be cute together~?"

I spit out the water I HAD in my mouth.

"WHAT?!?" I heard my brothers say.

"CADENZA!!!" Laurance said while blushing bright red. At this point I'm also blushing too.

~

The rest of the dinner wasn't as awkward as I thought it would, mom kept asking us questions about our day, achool, ect. Garroth, Vylad and Cadenza told a few jokes, Laurance didn't talk as much but more than Zane and I. It was weird, I'm usually the oposite from Zane, I'm outgoing and a people person, while Zane is the introvert emo fat little nugget. For the whole dinner, I was like Zane and by that I meant that I kept quiet unless someone asked a question while Zane did the same, that's what he always has done. You see, Zane and I are the middle kids, we stick together, our mom loves my brothers and I equally, unlike my father. The only one he cares about is Garroth, and Garroth ONLY. Mom always acts like everything is fine, and so does Garroth. We all grew up knowing that Garroth was the favorite child and always will. That's why Zane and I don't even try, Vylad was always smart so him getting good grades was enough for our father to not hate him but, dislike him. Life is tough, and it keeps getting tougher...

<<{The next day}>>

I wake up to see Cadenza was already ready for school, I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and put on my uniform. I walk back to my room with my hair in a towel, I was walking into my room when I looked at Cadenza that had grin on her face.

"...Cadenza...?"

"Y/n, sweetheart can I do you hair~?" She asked.

"Umm, sure?"

~

After what it seemed like FOREVER Cadenza was finally finished doing my hair. It looked really nice to be honest.

I thanked Cadenza then we walked downstairs to eat breakfast

I thanked Cadenza then we walked downstairs to eat breakfast. We approach the dinning table and start eating the food my mom had made. A few moments after Cadenza and I started eating, my brothers and Laurance walked downstairs and did the same as us. Laurance and Cadenza were sitting next to me while Vylad was sitting next to Laurance, next to Vylad was Garroth, then Zane, then my mom next to Cadenza. (That's important to the story!!)

"Hey Y/n, you look beautiful today, I like you're hair" I heard Laurance whisper to me.

I blush. "Thanks, You kno-" (you whispered that btw!)

"Glad you liked how I did Y/n's hair Laurance!" Cadenza whispered .

(She whispered loud enough for Laurance to hear her but not any of your siblings!)