Testing the theories

Viper's P.O.V.

-THE NEXT DAY, NIGHT TIME-

I waited silently on the rooftop for the Shredder and his army to show up.

It was hard to understand. The turtles...evil? They don't seem like it. To top it off why would they 'save' me from the Purple Dragons? The word 'save' is a word for heros, not villians.

"Viper." the deep voice of Shredder had shocked me out of my thoughts.

I turn to see his fifty man army standing behind Shredder, with his daughter Karai standing alongside him.

"Now what is the plan of yours?" Karai said with an attitude.

"You're role Karai, is to get the turtles out of hiding that's all, while I observe from a safe distance with your father here."

"What do you hope to get out of this Viper?" Shredder asked.

"I'm hoping to get some more information about my enemy before I make my strike."

"Very well, Karai, cause destruction along with the Foot, to bring the turtles out of hiding."

"Yes father." Karai bowed and ran off with the fifty Foot Soldiers.

"What is your plan now?" Shredder asked.

"Now we wait."

Shortly after the Foot caused some ruckus the turtles finally make their appearance.

"What the hell happened here?" Leo said.

"Foot! Attack!" Karai commanded without hesitation.

-A few mins into the battle-

I had barely noticed that the Foot were losing? Hmm? You'd think they'd fight better...

"How many have you lost since the fight begun?" I asked.

"The fight begun ten minutes ago and we've lost well over half." Shredder answered.

"Mind if I help?" I asked putting my hood over my head.

"No, Karai's pride will be crushed if I sent you." Shredder replied.

"Well it certainly seems like your daughter needs all the help she can get." As I gestured to Karai getting beat by the turtles.

Shredder growled under his mask. "Proceed"

"With pleasure." I said as I put my silver mouth mask on, that stopped from below my eyes to the bottom of my chin.

(See the image in the beginning)

I jump down and just in time to see the turtles having Karai pinned to the wall.

Raphael was charging at Karai with his sais, ready to pierce her heart.

Jumping towards him I used one of my knives to slash his arm while he wasn't paying attention. Raph screamed out in pain then looked at me. His eyes widened slightly. I ignored it then ran after Leo and Mikey.

Leo didn't see me coming until Raph yelled out, "Behind you!" and just as he saw me, I had punched Leo square in the face while tripping Mikey in the process.

I then ran towards Donnie as I pulled out my second knife. I smiled when when the knife pierced his shoulder. Donnie fell in agony as he gripped his bleeding shoulder. I grabbed Karai's arm then threw a smoke bomb before disappearing.

I threw her over my shoulder and quickly ran back to the Shredder.

"Viper! Put me down!" Karai demanded.

"Fine."

I threw her down, in front of her father.

"Did you achieve the information you needed?" Shredder asked.

"I'm certain of it." I said.

"When will you make your move against the turtles?"

"Soon."

I turned to see the turtles running back to their home.

"Very soon." I said.

"Will you be needing any assistance?" Shredder asked.

"Your daughter and at least fifteen of your men."

"Very well, Karai, from now on you will listen to Viper's every command."

"What! Why should I-"

"Do I make myself clear?" Shredder said with a hint of anger.

"Yes father."

I give a small smirk under my mask.

"Pray you don't disappoint me Viper." Shredder said as he went back to his headquarters with the remaining Foot Soldiers.

"So do you have a plan?" Karai said.

I give a small laugh as I take off my hood and mouth mask.

"First off, I want to know what's so evil about these turtles. So far, I don't see much evil in them. So please explain to me, what have they done besides taking away your mother?"

"They tried killing me, remember?"

"Anything else?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"They have stolen weapons from us, killed our men and they have ambushed our home for months but we don't have that many skilled Foot Soldiers in our clan to stop them."

I was about to say something until Karai added....

"The worst thing they have done was take away my mother from me. Their rat master, murdered my mother and left me and my father there in sorrow."

"I'm know how you feel Karai, I've been there."

"How?"

"I've been traveling around the world for many years killing people and I rarely ever get the chance to see my mother or father. Sometimes it feels like they're dead to me."

Karai stayed silent as we both understood each other's pain.

"So what's the plan?" she asked.

"Before I tell you the plan I'm going to set some ground rules. So you listen to me well, because I will not repeat myself again. If you disobey me, question my command, or even refuse to carry out a order from me, then I promise."

I pulled out my knives.

"You will regret it."

Karai smirked, "Now that we got that out of the way, what's the plan?"

I gave a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked confused.

"Because I know you're going to love this plan."

#######

Hey everyone, turbomonkey101 here and I know this is a short chapter but I'm really exhausted from Universals Halloween Horror Night. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Hey it's me again, I'm glad and so happy for all the reads on this book, I hope to make a sequel because it's so amazing! :)

-JessicaLeeWard

Comment, Vote and Share :)

Peace and Love bye!