Vacation

Becka's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of the lab. I sighed at the memory of what happened. I turned my head to the side and saw Leo playing on his T-phone.

"Leo..." I said sadly.

Leo looked at me with a wide smile. Leo leaned towards me and held my hand that rested on my stomach.

"Becka... I'm so sorry, it was just a trick to get you to stop drinking." Leo said as he started to cry out of guilt.

"It's okay Leo." I said softly.

Leo and I smiled and then Cade walked in with Donnie.

"That's strange. She has a faint heartbeat." Donnie said coming up to the monitor.

"It's okay Donatello. Remember she's different." Cade said smiling. Cade came up to me and smiled more "Come on short stack! We have a surprise for you!"

I sat up groaning slightly "I'm taller than you!" I whined.

"Yeah when you wear your boots!" Cade laughed.

Leo and Donnie laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Cade lead Leo and I to the dojo to Splinter.

"Well me and Splinter decided that you and Leo should spend some alone time together." Cade said.

"Indeed, both you and Leonardo need some chillin' time as you kids would say."

"Where would we go? It's not like we, well for the most part me, can go out in public." Leo asked.

"That's why we want to send you to April's farm house outside the city."

"Wait is this even okay with her?" I asked.

"April was the first to offer her summer home for the both of you." Splinter said.

"Is it close to the city or even other people?" I asked.

"No the home is in the woods but you won't be seeing people or houses for miles, you'll be safe there." she assured.

I smiled awkwardly "Alone, with Leo, no one for miles..." I coughed slightly. "Damn."

After a little bit Cade got what I meant "Becka don't think that way I'm sure Leo will keep his distance." Cade said as he equipped one of his knives from his sleeves.

Leo laughed slightly "Yeah don't worry. Splinter said not till out of the house anyway."

"You are going to be out of the house." Raph said smirking as he walked in.

Leo face palmed "I meant till I'm eighteen, my own place, marriage. God you pervert." Leo rolled his eyes at Raph.

We all laughed.

"It's okay Leo. Besides I love fishing and hunting." I said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, hunting for Leo's-" Raph started.

"RAPHAEL!!" Cade, Leo, and Splinter all yelled at once. Raph busted out laughing and walked out of the dojo.

"So when do we leave?" I asked.

"Tonight at the latest by five pm today." Splinter said.

"So you know what that means, you better get packing sis." Cade said.

"Yeah, yeah shut up." I said.

"Imma go pack." Leo said as he left the dojo.

"Thanks Cade." I gave him a hug.