Hell of a week

Leo's P.O.V.

We found Becka on the roof all beaten and cut. I ran to her side and checked her pulse. Nothing...

"Oh my god." I said in a shudder.

"Is she dead?!" Donnie yelled coming up to her. Donnie checked her wrist pulse then her neck and then her temple. By Donnie's eyes I knew my calculations wasn't false.

We heard a big stomp behind us. We turned to see a blond haired teenage boy.

"You." I hissed.

"Leonardo I'm guessing?" He asked "I came here to see my sister-" he paused when he saw Becka behind me. "Becka?" He asked as he started coming towards us.

"Don't even move!" I yelled standing and pointing my sword at him. "You framed her for beating me! So why in the hell would you care?!" I yelled.

"Is that the guy who beat you and Becka?" Donnie asked in anger.

I nodded.

"Listen, I only did that so I could gain Shredder's trust!" The boy said.

"C-cade?" We heard Becka's faint voice say.

"I thought she was dead?!" Mikey yelled.

I looked at Becka then at Cade "Shredder?"

"You guys have no idea what's coming. A civil war in the Kiba clan and the evils of the Kiba clan are teaming up with Shredder to kill the Hamato Clan-or what's left of it I should say." Cade explained. "I'm part of the good side of Kiba Clan.Trust me...it was only an act."

"It was a good one..." Raph said "I don't know whether or not to trust you." Raph got his sais out.

Cade drew his sword then dropped it on the ground. Cade brought more weapons out and laid them on the ground to show his loyalty. I nodded my head towards Raph and Donnie and then got Cade on his knees and tied his hands together.

"Mikey you carry his weapons, I got Becka." I commanded.

------

Becka's P.O.V.

I woke up groaning on a medical bed in Donnie's lab.

I try to prop my body on my elbows but an extreme wave of pain came across my stomach.

I groan through clenched teeth as I lay back down on the table and at that time Donnie rushed into the lab.

"Becka don't move!" he ran over to me.

I swatted his hand away "Don't. Touch. Me." I said through a groan.

I sit up once more as I did my best to fight the pain. I remember I had an extra dose of my blood and venom mixture strapped to the side of my hip, problem is I can't rip my jeans.

"Becka you're not completely healed." he tried to.

I swatted his hand away once more, "If you really want to help me then rip the outer left side of my jeans."

He nodded and did as I told him.

"Now grab the test tube filled with an orange liquid, put that into a syringe and inject it into my neck." I said.

He did as I told him and within seconds my body was good as new.

Cade came into the room "Donatello, what's wrong with Becka-"

With light speed I grabbed Cade's neck and pinned him to the wall.

My fangs showed and my eyes green. "You some of a bitch!"