Revenge

Leo's P.O.V.

After a few hours, I made my way quickly towards the livingroom, and out the lair. As I made my way silently away from the lair and through the tunnels I felt a presence near by.

I quickly turned around an pinned a person against the wall.

"Damn Leonardo!" Cade yelled fighting against my grip on his neck.

"Why did you follow me?" I said letting loose his neck.

Cade rubbed his neck "Is it not obvious?" Cade said "I know your going to go get Becka.... I want to help..." Cade said.

I shook my head "No... I do my secret missions alone..."

"Look here Leonardo, I don't care if you do or don't want my help. Becka is my sister and I'm going to get her back, with any means necessary." Cade said with a serious expression on his face.

I looked down then back at Cade "Fine." I said.

"Hell of a vacation?" Cade asked.

I rolled my eyes in a sigh.

"You have no idea."

"So what's you're plan?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, what are you going to do? Break into the Shredder's headquarters and steal Becka back?" Cade asked.

"Basically." I said.

"Wow... And I thought Becka was brainless..." Cade said.

"Hey!" I snapped "You're no different than I am, as a matter of fact, you beating the shit out of me and her was a jackass move to keep safe for Shredder!"

Then Cade snapped at me. "At least I've been doing things to keep her safe unlike you! I would give my life for my sister! You haven't done anything to protect her! You let her get captured at the summer home days ago and today you couldn't even help her!" Cade sighed in frustration then looked me in the eye. "I knew it was a mistake to let her love someone like you or even be trusted." he hissed.

I felt this stab in my chest. It was my fault. She's gonna be a murderer because of me. I looked down and started to walk away. Fuck this... I'm going to get Becka back even if it kills me and prove to HIM that I'm protective. And after I get her back. I'm leaving...... Forever.

"You know you're pretty stupid if you plan to leave forever." Cade said.

I tense up. How does he know that?

"I gained the power of telepathy from my cousin that I killed, remember?" Cade said with a raised eyebrow.

"And you're pretty stupid to think I don't love her enough not to save her." I said and a tear went down my cheek. I left the tunnel.

I heard Cade follow close behind me but he didn't say anything as we climbed up the ladder.

***

Soon enough, we climbed up the side of the building and began to walk towards Shredder's lair.

"Leonardo." Cade said.

I stop dead in my tracks and looked at him.

"If we do come across Becka then there's only two outcomes in stopping her." he said as he tucked his hands in his pockets.

"And....what are they?" I asked.

"Remember the night where you thought I was a vampire for biting Becka in the neck, but really I just made her pass out for a while?" Cade said.