Lure them in Part 2

Viper's P.O.V.

I ran back to the lair and before I entered the lair I made a long cut on my arm to show that I had barely escaped.

I grip my arm and jogged into the lair, pretending to be out of breath.

"Guys! Help! Leo, he got captured!" I yelled with pain and sadness.

Almost immediately I said that, everyone had rushed out of their rooms and came out to the living room, where I currently was.

"Becka, what's wrong and what happened to your arm?" Raph asked.

"Leo was walking me home and these guys dressed in ninja outfits attacked us. I got cut on my arm but they, they took Leo." I said.

"The Foot Clan." Mikey whispered.

"Let me see your arm." Donnie said.

I had barely noticed that his arm was bandaged up as well.

I gently pushed his hand away. "Don't worry about me, you can fix my arm later. You guys have to save Leo first." I said.

"She's right my sons." Splinter came out of the dojo.

"Where were you guys before you two were ambushed?" Donnie asked.

I told them the location and they quickly equipped themselves while Donnie told Splinter to patch up my arm.

"Please take a seat, I will be back with some medical equipment." Splinter walked into Donnie's lab.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Karai

'The turtles are on their way, I'll take care of the rat.'

I put my phone back in my pocket and gripped my bleeding arm again as Splinter walked back with a first aid kit.

"Try not to move as much while I clean your arm."

I nodded.

After Splinter had cleaned my arm of any infection, put some vaseline on the cut and he wrapped my arm up.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels great, thank you." I said with a smile.

Splinter smiled and turned his back to me to clean up the trash from the first aid kit.

I silently put my mask on, threw my hoodie over my head, and equipped my knives.

"Would you care for som-" Splinter was interrupted as I roundhouse kicked him in the back of the head.

He fell to the floor grabbing his head and turning to me with a look of confusion.

We were both had at least a twenty-five foot gap between us.

"Thanks for patching my arm up, now we can call this a fair fight." I said.

"How dare you betray all of us!" he hissed.

I laughed humorously, "It's nothing personal on my part, it's just my job." I said while twirling my knives.

Splinter's eyes were locked onto mine, as if he was looking past my eyes and into my soul.

"Let's get this party started shall we?" I smiled under my mask.

Splinter charged at me and I charged at him. We both jumped in the air, as we both prepared for a bloody battle.

Raph's P.O.V.

We slowly made our way to the location that Becka said where Leo and her got ambushed. Since Donnie was second in command of the team because of his smarts, Donnie led us near Shredder's lair.

"Why would Leo be stupid enough to come near Shredder's lair?" I whispered.

"To my calculations, Leo wouldn't do that, unless he didn't know." Donnie said.

"Seriously it's like right by us. It's across the street." Mikey commented.

I thought about it for a minute "We meet two new people in one week, both girls, both same height. That Viper girl might be a clone of Karai dressed differently and that girl Becka was probably a targeted chick from them." I said.

"Hmm... Makes sense. But you're completely wrong." A familiar voice said. We all turned to see Karai there with an army behind her.

After equipping my weapons I pointed them at Karai, "Where's Leo you little bitch!" I yelled with anger. Donnie and Mikey equipped their weapons.

"You should worry more about your master." Karai said with an evil smile.

"Drop the weapons or your master dies!" I heard a voice behind me.

We all quickly turn around to see Viper covered from head to toe with scratches, bruises and blood. Her clothes were torn and her mask had some blood smeared on it. Faintly visible, I can see a trail of blood coming down from the side of her head.

Master Splinter was unconscious and he was covered in cuts and gashes. His robe was torn and he had huge blood stains and splatters on it.

Viper had Splinter's head raised and a knife pressed to his neck, ready to slit his throat.

Just seeing the sight of my master defeated makes my blood boil. I was about to attack Viper until........

"I'm not going to tell you again! Drop the weapons or you can kiss your master good bye!" Viper threatened as she pressed the blade harder on Splinter's throat.

I look at my brothers and told them "Do as she says."

I threw my sais angrily down in front of me, Donnie tossed his Bo Staff to the side and Mikey threw his nun chucks in front of him.

"On your knees." Viper ordered.

We all slowly dropped down to our knees and slightly put our hands to the side, to show we had no weapons.

Viper then snapped her fingers and then I felt a metal object hit me hard in the back of the head.

I collapse to the floor and close my eyes.

I slowly reopen them again and I look up to see Viper looking at something behind me.

Viper took off her mask and I couldn't believe at who I was seeing. It was Becka, she had a busted lip with bleeding oozing badly out of her cut.

"I'll kill you bitch." I whispered.

Becka looked down and realized I was still wake, the last thing I see, was the bottom of her shoe coming at my face.

#######

Drawing of Viper, was made by JessicaLeeWard. :)

Shit just hit the fan, real fast Lmao! -turbomonkey101

Comment, Vote and Share :)

Peace and Love bye!