Lure them in Part 1

These are the knives Viper uses

Viper's POV

"How do you know the plan will work Viper?" Karai asked.

I sighed then spoke, "Karai, it'll work because they'll want to save him. Just give me another day or two to get more trust then I'll lead them into the trap." I explained.

Karai sighed, "Okay, let's hope your right." She said.

"I'm always right." I said then left the rooftop and ran my way towards a public bathroom to change into normal girl clothes then went on my way to the turtles lair.

-TIMESKIP-

I entered the lair. It was dark and the lights were off, I realized the guys were probably asleep. Getting their ass kicked from me and the foot obviously tired them out.

I sighed again then all of a sudden, I was pinned to a nearby wall with something cold wrapping around my neck. I was breathing quickly in shock and the lights were turned on. I noticed Raph had a hand against my neck. Raph's eyes widened when he saw it was me.

"Sorry Becka.." He said then let go of my neck.

"What the hell was that for?" I said rubbing my neck from his strong grip.

"Sorry, I'm a little jumpy. We were attacked tonight by the some very bad people tonight and Donnie ended up with a huge gash on his arm."

Okay that's weird, last time I checked Raph was being very rude to me and now he's acting really nice to me, strange. I just might have to be more cautious around him.

"What? Is he alright?" I pretended to care.

"He's fine, he stitched up his arm himself. He's asleep right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"What are you doing here so late at night? Shouldn't you be at home?"

"I was walking home, but I thought it would be okay for me to stop by, but from the sound of it I think I'll come back tomorrow." I said about ready to leave.

"No it's fine, if you want, you can sleep on the couch. I'll bring you a pillow and blanket just in case you want to spend the night here." Raph said.

"Thanks."

Raph walked back over to the couch and gave me my pillow and blanket for the night.

"Thanks again Raph."

"No problem."

I waited to hear Raph closed the door to his room.

I sighed in relief but then I felt like I wasn't alone.

"You two seem to really bond. It was weird because last time I checked, Raph hated you." I turned to see Leo. Leo was barely visible but I could see his eyes glow white. Leo was standing near one of the green window like walls from the dojo. Ha, I knew I wasn't alone!

I smiled, pretending his appearance didn't faze me "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird actually." Leo said as he walked over to me.

I think he's falling for me. Hmm...maybe I can play Leo's heart to my advantage. Cruel but who cares.

Leo sat down right next to me.

"So uh.....Raph told me what happened to you guys tonight. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine but Donnie had it worse, Viper had cut him pretty good on his arm."