Chapter 5

**Azara**

i woke up feeling better than i ever had in my life! Paul was underneath me as i laid on his chest with my head pressed into his neck. i breathed a deep, happy sigh. that was until i realised all i had on was a robe that was open, leaving my front half completely naked as it was flush agaisnt him.

i felt a shiver go through me as the tingles filled me with a deep need i didnt completely understand. slowly i moved off of him only to have his arms snake around me and hold me down to him. i looked at his face to see he was still asleep.

i started trying to work my way out of his arms but nothing worked. "Where do you think you're going?" i heard him say in sleepy, husky voice. "I was trying to get up and get some clothes on," i said giving him a pointed look.

i could tell when it registered to him that i was practically naked on top of him with our bare chests touching. his eyes darkened considerably and i shivered again at the look of pure lust on his face.

"Why would you want to do that?" he said huskily. i smirked at him before i lowered my head down till our lips were nearly touching. "Because i met you yesterday and i would like to know more about you besides the fact that you're rich and sexy as hell," i said in a low seductive voice before i slowly slid my tongue along his lips.

i pulled away before he could react and i heard him growl in frustration. with our bodies pressed together i felt the vibrations and it did something very strange to my insides. before i knew it i was underneath him with my hands above my head.

"You my little mate, are a little minx that likes to tease me," he said as he bent his head down to kiss my mark, gently nipping it causing me to moan rather loudly. "I respect your wishes to get to know me first though it will be extremely hard to deny myself the wonderful experience of making you fully mine as i bring you to your peak, but if this is your wish you must go easy on the teasing or i may not be able to control myself. you are much to tempting for your own good."

i smiled seductively at him before i spun us around till i was straddling him with his hands above his head. he looked shocked and i laughed lightly. "You know very little about me hun. i'm stronger than you think," with that i decided to let him in on my little secret.

i raised my hands above my head and called fire to me. i let it play around my body in a firey swirl before it danced in my palms like a torch. i threw my hands out and let the flames fall in small harmless sparkles. i looked down at him to see surprise as well as so much lust i felt wetness puddle between my legs as i felt his rather large member pressing against me.

"I am the human incarnation of fire. my siblings are the incarnations of water, earth, and wind. my mother is the Patronus, protector, of my people. she saved us when the hunter's attacked while she was pregnant with us. the hunters outnumbered us four to one but she could control iron and wind. she turned the bullets back on the hunters. she could also become seperate from her wolf and the two fight in their own form. she got badly injured during the battle and had to give up her power of wind and iron to save us and herself. i am not weak."

i watched his face as i said this. shock, awe, and...lust were written plain across his face. he moved his hands till they were on my waste as he smiled at me. "I am glad your mother chose to save you and herself. you are even more special than i first believed and i couldn't be happier with Luna's choice for my mate. you are truly amazing! i have something to tell you as well."

"most of the wolves here do not know about us. only the very oldest would know anything about us and they would of had to of been very small children. across the sea is an island only the people who know it's there can find it is the Island of Wolves. it is where our kind originated from. a group of Alpha's chose to see the outside world and took their pack with them. they soon forgot about us as their new life began. we have over twenty packs on the island and the Alpha of Alpha's. my father is the Alpha of Alpha's and i am to take his place in a matter of two months. you will be my Alpha Female and Queen of Wolves," he said to my shock.

i thought this over for a moment. did i want to be Queen of a race of wolves i'd never met before, over a group of twenty plus alphas? if i was by Hunter's side then yes i would. i could feel it in my blood that this is what i was ment to do. the fire inside me flamed at the thought as did my wolf.

"Hunter, i would love to be your Alpha Female to rule at your side. i would like to learn as much as possible before we return so i wont be so lost though. i have no idea how to be a queen or anything about your land and traditions, and i am so glad your my mate. the fire, my blood, and my wolf all say i was ment for this so i wont question it. the only thing i ask is that if my family should wish it, after you become King may they come back to the island. oh and my cousin to come with us when we go," i said smiling down at him.

a huge smile spread across his face. "Love you may have anything you wish. i will take you shopping today and you can pick out anything and everything you like! you brought very little with you by the way and i'll teach you everything you need to know," he said watching me.

i smiled an embarrassed smile at him before i bent down to place a kiss on his very plump lips. it finally registered to both of us that i was sitting on top of him with only a thin robe on that was hanging open.

i watched his eyes darken as he looked at me and i quickly pulled the robe together. he grabbed my hands and said, "Love, dont ever hide your body from me. you are beautiful." i smiled as i felt my eyes start to sting. this seemed to good to be real!

i bent over and gave him another kiss before i hopped up. i walked over to my bags and got out a loose off the shoulder top and some blue jean shorts and some of my cutest underwear. i looked at him as i walked to the bathroom to find him leaning back against the pillows watching me with a hungry look.

i shivered before i went to change clothes and get ready for the day. when i came back out i found him dressed in dark jeans and a black shirt that showed off how much muscle he had. i smiled as i walked up to him.

he wrapped his arms around me before bending down to burry his face in my neck and hair. "mmm you smell so good," he whispered against my neck. i just smiled. this was heaven.

The King's Special Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें