Chapter 11

**Azara**

I stepped out of my dress being very glad i was in my mother's clothes and took a deep breath!

The huge doors opened up and i stepped out to the cheers of the crowd. My challenger was walking out of her door.

She was a tall brunette and seemed strong. "Fight until i say the battle is over or one over powers the other. Please keep it to minimal blood shed," the King said, "Fight!"

I sprang forward not giving her a chance to react as i got in close landing punch after punch on her stomach before i brought my knee up to her stomach sending her reeling backwards.

She held her stomach for a moment before she changed into her wolf growling. I shifted too and waited. She circled around me looking for an opening. I let her get around behind me.

As i expected she rushed in. She just wasnt fast enough. It seemed so easy to kick her jaws away and spin around grabbing her neck and shoving it to the ground. She whimpered before showing me her stomach.

I let her up before i changed back and nodded to her. She bowed deeply to me showing her resoect before leaving the arena. I faced my new challanger.

When i saw who it was i grinned wickedly. It was the blonde who thought she'd dress me for the day.

She glared at me. "Fight!" She exploded into her wolf and rushed at me. I waited till the last second before i jumped to the side and grabbed her scruff. Using her momentum i slung her aroud before releasing her sending her crashing into the wall.

She got up shakily before shaking her head and growling viciously. It was time to show this bitch who she was messing with.

I let fire spin around me before i changed into my wolf letting the fire explode out and allowed the fire to come forth from my body for the first time in a long time.

Fire shot up from my paws and along the black lines of my back. I growled loudly before letting fire flame up brighter as i snarle at her.

Her ears flattened down as she backed away from me. I could smell the fear coming off her but she wasnt backing down.

After a moment she sprinted at me. I allowed her to get in close before i hopped on her back using my weight to bring her down. She struggled on the ground snapping at me paws.

I jumped away before i shifted back to my human form. I raised my hands above my head letting a large ball of fire form.

When it was larger than my head i threw it at her. She cowered down on the ground and i took pity on her. I shifted fire around making it spin around her before sending it to explode in a shower of sparks in the air.

I watched her for a moment and saw when she realized she wasnt going to win. She laid down and showed me her stomach. She stood up and shifted before bowing to me and leaving.

I finally became aware of the cheers coming from the crowd. They were shouting my name and screaming. I smiled and waved at them. This caused and even greater chear.

I waited for my next challenger but was surprised when they all came out and bowed deeply to me before they left the arena.

Was it seriously over? I did it? I did it! Paul was mine forever! I felt like doing a happy dance, but instead i shot fire from my hands making fireworks before using fire to jetpack me off the ground and up into the Royal stands and into Paul's waitig arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with my entire heart