chapter one

lillian dove
-monday, september 12, 2019
9:34pm
i threw my duffle bag over the gate as the sirens slowly got closer. i climbed over the wall like no issue as i landed on my feet. i grabbed my bag and caught my breath.

hopefully the house was still vacant.

my heart was beating from running so far and fast.

i walked up to the gate leading to the front, seeing a car in the front of the large driveway. "fuck" i cursed under my breath. i walked up the four steps to the back door as i twisted down on the handle.

too easy.

i opened the door slowly, having it make no sound. i carefully dropped my duffle bag in the laundry room i was now in. my hand twisted the lock, making sure no one like the cops would sneak in, uninvited.

like me.

i quietly placed my steps as i looked around the large house for anyone to see. there was the sound of tv coming from the near the living room making me shut my eyes.

do i make this easy or hard?

hard.

i peaked around the corner, seeing a head from behind the couch. they placed their arms on the back of it, watching the news. on the tv, held a picture of me and police driving around. the sirens were only getting closed by the second.

come on lily, you're wasting time.

i walked closer behind the figure, but they shifted causing me to freeze where i was.

"a short female, blonde hair, blue eyes has been seen running around. this young lady is seen as dangerous so if you see her, contact police" the news anchor spoke.

i wrapped my arm around the person's neck as their hands gripped my arm. "let's make this clear, listen to what i have to say, you'll be fine. don't listen. your body hangs on that chandelier" i said as they tapped my arm.

"deal?" i asked and they nodded. they jolted their body forwards as i flew over the couch. the male now straddle my waist, holding my hands above my head. "how about i make it the driveway for the neighbors to see?" i said as he looked at me.

"who are you?" he asked. i pointed my head towards the tv as he looked over. i quickly jolted my arms down as he looked back at me. i tore out the white fabric from the inside of my leather jacket and covered his face.

"sleepy bye" i whispered in his ear, before he went limp. he fell back on the couch making me sigh. i went over to the light switch, flicking it on. i walked into the kitchen, pulling a chair from the large dining room table.

i went to the pantry knowing i had time, but it was limited. police were probably checking each house for me, which was pointless. i grabbed the bag of hot cheetos, takis, sour patch kids, and a chocolate bar.

i took a bite from the chocolate bar and went back into the living room. i looked at the guy, unconscious on the floor. he was very attractive for some reason. his dark brown hair, pointed jaw, and his plump pink lips with many more.

i grabbed him by his arms as i dragged him on the floor. "let's hope your butt doesn't get dirty" i groaned from his heavy his body was. "for someone who looks light, you sure aren't" i struggled to drag his body. i bent down, throwing his arm around my shoulder. i picked him up with my best ability. i set him on chair as i sighed.

"doubt your ass is dirty, this house is spotless" i whispered. he began to fall over, causing me to push him back up. i tried to put him in a position so he wouldn't fall. i looked at him, seeing he didn't look like he would fall.

i went over to look in drawers for some type of rope to tie him up with. i found some you use for shoes which made me groan. "maybe just tight" i whispered. i tried his feet to the legs and his hands together in the back.

"okay cmon wake up now" i slapped his face lightly. he didn't budge making me roll my eyes. i sat on the counter while i ate the snacks i chose and water. "this shit shouldn't last that long" i whispered.

"it doesn't, it's impossible" i said. i crossed my legs as i heard the sirens were at the house possibly behind us or a couple down. he moved as he sat up. the beautiful stranger in front of me realized they were tied up and tried to move.

"who are you?" he asked as i moved my hand through my hair. "well we have a good 15 minutes for questions before i either, get arrested, kill you, or we all live with a criminal" i smiled kicking my feet.

"criminal what?" he asked. "that's for another time if this goes as planned, i'll give you a brief summary" i said. "i won't tell you my real name because who knows, but i just escaped from jail. a friends gave me a large duffle bag filled with my shit so i got that at a certain building and ran. this was the house i'd come to everytime i escaped, but it turns out people live here now" i sighed.

"you're a felon on the run? i should get your ass in custody" he said with a dark voice. i got down from the counter as i got a knife from the collection on the side of the sink.

"you're making this hard" i said as i walked towards him. "does anyone else live in this house with you?" i squatted down in front of him. "i'm not telling you" he said. my blood started boiling with how hard he was making this. i stabbed the nice wood table behind him as he closed his eyes in fear. "my brother, grayson, my sister comes back from college when she can and my mom is traveling around the world" he said.

"brother? where is he?" i asked.

"party, i didn't want to go because my head was killing me" he looked at me. i took the knife from the table as i stood up. "your name?" i asked, turning around as the sirens got closed.

"ethan, ethan dolan" he said.

"so here's what we do, ethan"
-
ethan walked downstairs heading the knock on his front door. the house lit up red and blue, as i climbed out his back window. my hands latched on the edge of the roof and i pulled myself up with my best ability.

i stood behind the chimney from the top while i waited for it to be clear. their was voices getting closer, causing me to close my eyes in fear. "she's highly dangerous, even killer" one of the cops spoke. "her name is claudia blues, we never can find valid information on her, she keeps herself clear no matter how" they said.

i smirked as they used my fake name for years.

too easy.

"how dangerous?" ethan asked. fuck, that's not good.

"5 mental institutions this year and escaped them all, 8 juvenile since she was 14, she's manipulative. it's hard to believe for someone who's only 17. how can someone be this good for someone so young? she works alone in it all and we can't find people who help her, it's sickening. she goes out of her to kill and torture to get what she wants" another cop said.

soon the voices went away and i sighed to myself. ethan was probably bound to give me up now as they described me to him. the cars soon drove away, making me smile. "hey, where are you?" i heard ethan's familiar voice. i climbed down, swinging my body in through his window. "thank you so much" i looked at ethan.

he looked terrified.

"i have questions" he said sternly.