chapter three

lillian dove
-tuesday, september 13, 2019
9:43am
i held my fake file in my hand as i pressed lock on my new keys if my car. i smiled, seeing how well this was going. i walked into the school with my heels i was wearing now, seeing the halls were empty.

classes were in session.

i went into the front office, handing them my file as they ready over my information. it had false information on there, but made it all seem real. they handed me my schedule as i listened to the front desk lady. once she was done, i walked down the halls with my late pass.

ap biology

i walked pass classrooms, before i found mine. i pulled open the door, as the teacher looked at me and my thin strapped heels clicked on the floor. people started to whisper, making me smirk. "this is ap biology right?" i asked as the somewhat attractive male looked at me.

"and you're late to my class right?" he asked with an attitude. "couldn't help i didn't wanna come" i smirked flipping my flowing black hair, behind my shoulder. "you're new with an attitude, should i have you suspended for this?" he asked.

"not scared of a little threat" i said with a smile. i put my late pass on his desk as i looked at him. i turned to the classroom as i immediately saw ethan, looking at me with his arms crossed. his friends whispered to each other and him, but he ignored it looking at me.

i looked at the other kids, some of the girls looking at me like they wanted to be friends or as if they hated me. the guys were drooling over me. i took a seat right next to ethan with a smirk on my face.

next to me was a girl with her brown hair cut a little above her shoulder. "hi, i'm amara" i whispered to her. "i'm valentina" she smiled at me. "finally someone gave mr. g an attitude" she said as i chuckled.

i looked around the classroom, before actually starting to listen and doing notes.
-
i walked down the hall by myself, but i didn't care much.
people kept on looking at me, while i ignored it. ethan and i gave each other a couple glares here and there. i noticed he was fairly popular and he has a cute girlfriend.

her name was beverly, she was blonde, somewhat tall, and skinny. she didn't like me though. she kept on giving me dirty looks with her and some of her friends. she was talking about to me to the guys, but they wouldn't stop blabbing about how hot i was.

i made a couple friends like valentina, jules, and jet.

i bumped into someone as i looked back, to see who it was. "watch where you're going" the girl who followed ethan like she was lost puppy, threatened me. "see i already have an enemy" i chuckled as she looked at me in disgust. she looked at me as she wanted to say something, but she was choked up.

"nothing to say, huh?" i smirked as i walked up close to her. she looked at me in fear causing me to smile. "don't even try. i'm bigger than you...every way...possible" i whispered in her ear as i eyed ethan. he clenched his jaw at me before grabbing my wrist as he turned me around, walking down the hall.

i looked back at his girlfriend with a smirk, eyeing her up and down. ethan pulled me into the library while he looked at me with anger. "did you just threaten my girlfriend?" he whispered me and i scoffed followed with a laugh.