chapter five

lillian dove
- wednesday, september 13, 2019
3:45pm
i was picked up by my waist, then held my the bottom, of my feet. they bounced me to gain momentum and i was thrown in the air. i did the middle splits then went back into a flip. they caught me and let me down on the ground.

beverly looked at me in fear and she was intimidated. "i mean come on, you need me on this team" i chuckled, crossing my arms. "tryouts are done for today" she yelled, making me smirk. she looked at me in the eyes as i chuckled. i was so in the moment of trying to scare her, i saw jules on the bleachers with other girls from the cheer team.

valentina ran over to me, making me laugh. "you did so fucking good" she held my shoulders. "you made her so mad" she laughed as i smiled. "hey good job!" the football players told me, making me smile. i saw ethan next to grayson with smiles. "good job, amara!" grayson cheered, holding my hands as i laughed.

"thank you, gray" i laughed as he walked away, letting my hands go. "you did good out there, dork" ethan said as i smiled. "i'll see you later" i said and he nodded. he went into the locker room with the rest of the team so they could get ready for practice. "hey, we need you" beverly walked up to me.

i looked at her as valentina handed me my bag. "so polite of you to beg for my talents, but i'm going to slide" i shrugged. she looked heartbroken and jules came from behind her.

"can't wait to see the shit show without girls like me or girls like chloe and maryam. the only good ones you have are jules and georgia" i said as i touched her little bow. "hey, jules, lets come over later. we can work on our ap history project. me, you and val" i smiled at her then looked at beverly.

i gave her a rude look up and down then walked away with valentina. "oh, this is going to be funny" valentina chuckled.
-
i sat on the couch with a bowl of sour patch kids and the door opened. ethan and grayson walked in, but beverly was with them. "what is-"

"she's a childhood friend, she's staying until her family comes back from a trip" ethan lied for me. i looked to the window, away from them as a smirk grew on my face. "i know, i'd be scared to see me too" i stood up with my bowl of sour patch kids as i eyed her.

"hey, give me blue" ethan said. "no, they're mine" i looked at him as he chuckled. "come on" he reached for the bowl. i pulled the bowl away as he gasped. "only if you catch it" i said, turning to go up the stairs. he opened his mouth once i turned around making me chuckle. i threw a blue sour patch kid into his mouth as he caught it.

"don't underestimate me" he chewed it. i chuckled, rolling my eyes and went upstairs. i got into my room, checking the time.

6:30pm.

i curled my hair, redoing my makeup, and looked through my closet. i looked through the clothes that i had until further notice. i put my diamond earrings in my ear and looked at myself in the mirror.

my heels clicked against the wood floor while i walked downstairs. "where are you going?" ethan asked, making me turn around. he was shirtless and has sweatpants on. i'm guessing beverly was upstairs in his room, waiting for him. "a very important event" i sighed and took out my brown contacts.

"so i'll see you in a minute" i smirked, turning around. i opened the door, seeing a black bmw there.

the last time.
-
i walked into the house with my heels in my hand. i dropped my two duffle bags by the door, heeding a tv from upstairs. i stretched my body, walking pass the living room and there was no one there