Chapter Eight

Aiden's POV

I swear ever since this girl entered this apartment. I've never felt this way towards anyone before. Not even Molly, we dated for a couple of months but she was so controlling and manipulative so I had to end it right here and then.

Maddison, is so spontaneous, and unpredictable. And I can't help but feel a sudden emotion of emptiness when she's not near. I know what your doing to say; How can you have feelings toward this girl that you only recently just met? Well, to answer your question. I don't even know myself.

She not like the other college girls, she's different. But a good and refreshing different.
I'm beyond annoyed at this point, she didn't even say goodbye when she left. I know she was  in a rush, but at least she could of said  a quick one.

That Mustard off the shoulder top, that she was wearing was so cute on her today. Yellow brings out her hazel eyes more. And that killer vanilla scent she uses, kills me. You would always know when Maddison entered any room just by that  rich and sweet scent.

I started writing short poems about how I feel. It's a way of me to express how I'm feeling and to let it all out. I've only written a couple of them that are stored in my thick planner, that's full to the brim of useless drafts.

Just as I open the  front door, my phone vibrates in my jean pocket. I unlock my phone and read the message. It's from Maddison.

I'm still quite annoyed so I just reply with a simple okay text and head towards my Economics class

~~
When class  finally ends, which felt like I'd been sitting in there for six hours and a half. I invite Alex back at the apartment, just to hang out as I didn't really feel going to a party tonight.

"What's wrong with you." Alex eyes me suspiciously.

"Nothing. I'm not in the mood today." I grumble and walk towards the fridge to grab one of my green healthy smoothies.

My Mum is a nutrition freak, and brought me many green smoothies to keep me healthy. And mostly, to boost my half functioning liver from all the alcohol I endured over the weekends.

"Talk to me man." Alex walks over and places a tough hand on my shoulder.

"I swear if it's Molly again, I will be having serious talks." He says sternly.

"It's not her, it's someone else." I say and walk over to the sofa and grab a cushion.

"Well, who is it?" Alex presses further.

"Maddison."

"What did she do?" He says before walking over to the sofa with a bottled water in his hand.

"She's so frustrating, i don't even know what to do."  Running my hands through my hair, it's become a habit that I do when I'm nervous or when I'm trying to think.