Chapter Sixteen

Its a brand new week, which means classes start again and work is resumed.

I always hated the sound of Mondays. Like why do they even exist? why can't we have two Saturdays instead of a Monday and a Sunday?

I lazily force my self out of bed and I gather all my things to prepare to have a warm and relaxing shower. After 20 minutes of intense body loathing and shampoo, I decide to wear something winter appropriate.

Jumping into a plaid skirt, white tee and dark denim jacket I still feel that something major was missing. Wondering about in my room, I suddenly find myself fishing into my wardrobe again and finding a pair of black shiny boots under all my clothes that I didn't even have a clue I owned.

Its kind of funny how me and Aiden have ended up together. After nearly four whole months of living together I never thought I would call Aiden my "Friend " but we all know it is more than that.

I just don't have the guts to explain it to him. You couldn't really blame me though, Aiden is a tough nut to crack, he views things differently and has a whole crowd of crazy girls who follow him everywhere.

Do you guys remember Molly? well I most certainly do. Every time she passes me in the halls she always makes the time to give me a stare or a ugly sneer. Like come on! Are we in primary school? I thought after seventeen years she would grow maturely and not act like a baby.

Harriet warned me about her, she's known as the person who likes to stir up trouble and doesn't like anyone else getting too close to Aiden.

Does she own him?

Does he have a tag saying he 'belongs to Molly'

Dear Molly, if your reading this I really hope. I do, that you find your peace. That you finally realise that making other peoples lives a living hell only to satisfy yours is very wrong and really hurtful. And lastly, I hope you find your own Aiden Reed in this world, because you aren't a bad person you just choose to do the wrong things.

Much love,

-M x
~•~
A loud knock sounds at my door making me snap out of my daytime daze about Molly and Aiden.

"Come in." I shout over to the door.

The door swiftly opens, and Aiden peers out from behind the door grinning. Today, he's wearing a deep red burgundy hoddie and his signature tight black jeans. His strong fresh cologne instantly fills up my nostrils making me almost dizzy.

"Hey." He speaks in a calm and collected voice While placing himself on the edge of my done up bed.

"Hello, Aiden." I smile back. Tying my laces on my black boots.

Today I decided to go for a more of a winter look. As I wore a  washed out dark denim jacket, a plaid skirt and black tights.

"So,what are you doing today?" He asks nervously.

"I've got English class and then I've got a shift with Harriet later." I smile.

"Ahh. That's unfortunate." He sighs running a hand through his tousled hair.

"What do you mean?" I ask in concern.

"I was planning to have you for the rest of the day."  He smirks.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I will need to go to work to pay the rent of the apartment and I have to go to class, to get my qualifications." I grab my backpack and start to pack my books, purse and my phone.

"Wait." He grabs my wrist  while drawing soft circles with his thumb.

"Will you be free later?" He desperately pleads out.