Stranger in the forest

Harry sat in his black SUV, he had taken the wrong road on the way to the hotel he had prebooked under an alias. The wizarding world kept trying to get their claws into him and Teddy, who was only 10 years old and really shouldn't be putting up with them and their stupidity.

Out of the window all he could see was trees, trees and more trees, green upon green upon green.

He sighed, leaning his head back against the leather headrest of the car seat. Teddy mumbled in his sleep.

Hearing this, Harry turned and smiled at the innocent teal-haired boy cuddling a tawny-furred wolf plushy.

Seeing movement from the corner of his eye, Harry turned to face a dark haired man coming out of the treeline and stood beside the road. The male had a quiver full of handmade arrows and a bow slung over his shoulder and dead critters grasped tightly in his left hand.

Emerald eyes met navy blue, causing the unknown man to subconsciously step back in surprise. Harry turned away to roll his window down to greet the brunette only to realise that the man wasn't there.

Huh, thought Harry, maybe I should go back and go the other way I saw. And with that thought, Harry pulled a u-turn and drove on in search of the hotel.

Whilst turning around, Harry saw a flash of dark hair move through the trees further down the road, Whatever, he thought. Teddy napped in the backseat unconcerned to the happenings around him.