Stranger in the car

Daryl was on his way home, he had moved in with his brother as soon as he could to get away from his abusive father. With dead animals clenched in his left hand and his hunting equiptment slung over his shoulder, he noticed a car parked on the side of the dirt trail that ran through the forest to his home.

Seeing this, Daryl approached the SUV with the intention of telling them to leave, only to catch the gaze of the raven-haired male inside.

The brunette was instantly caught in the hypnotic trance which was the man's eyes.

Green in all it's various shades and colours swirled together until they met the pupil. The colours so intense, Daryl unconsciously stepped back in surprise.

His eyes intently stared at Daryl, a look Daryl returned in kind.

The emerald-eyed man turned to face his car door, effectively knocking Daryl out of his stupor. Quickly, he retreated back into the treeline, to watch from a distance.

When the man finally noticed Daryl's disappearance, he sighed and turned, disappointment evident on his face, to a child, who was sleeping peacefully on the back seats of the car, unnoticed by Daryl. What Daryl found strange about the child was the teal hair he sported.

Seeing that the man was about to leave, Daryl continued on his way home walking through the forest by the side of the road. As he left, he heard the sound of a car turning around and driving off.