The haunting past

He groaned in dismay. Damn Sun!

Knowing he wasn't going to get back to sleep, he untangled himself from the duvet, he fell asleep on in his exhaustion.

Climbing off of the soft bed, he noticed that he fell asleep with his shoes on. 'It's probably my own fault for pushing myself so hard.', he thought sheepishly.

After taking his shoes and socks off, he walked into the bathroom and admired the room as a whole.

There was a mosaic mural that decorated the shower wall. It held a pearl coloured dolphin flying amongst a multitude of blues that laid crescented like waves in an ocean.

The rest of the walls were a sky blue colour. The shower was encased with a glass wall and there was an elegant silver shower head mounted to the tiled wall.

There was a cream-coloured toilet conjoined to a glittery blue marble sink with a silver faucet. There was an oak display cuboard that held white fluffy towels and a silver radiator next to it.

Harry shedded his clothes and walked into the shower area. He turned the handle of the shower and warm jets of water poured out. He stepped into the water, moaning in appreciation as his stiff muscles relaxed in the warmth of the water and allowed him to retreat into his memories.

*Flashback*

It was one o'clock in the morning and Harry was staying at the Weasley's house for their bimonthly family gathering. Everyone else was asleep, but Harry was hungry.

Honing his latent sneaking talent he developed at the Dursley's during his abusive childhood, Harry sneaked down the Weasley's steep stairs and just before he entered the kitchen he heard the voice of his wife, Ginny.

"Do you have it, Hermione?".

The woman in question answered briefly in a no-nonsense tone of voice,"Yes, one love potion, you will do well to remember to put it in his drink tomorrow at breakfast. It should last the rest of the month."

"Great! That means by the end of this month he will have gotten me pregnant and I will own the entire potter fortune and lordship and any other title he has when he gets killed in the fight we set up!", Ginny practically yelled in the silence of the house.

Shocked at this revelation, Harry retreated back into he and Ginny's shared bedroom, formally Ginny's old bedroom.