Chapter 2: Broccoli

Side note the male main bolded thoughts are just intrusive thoughts he is not talking to anyone. He also has an anxiety disorder. So he is not talking to anyone. It's kinda like the demon you have on your shoulder and the angel on the other if that makes sense.

"Always gonna be another mountain, always gonna wanna make it move. Always going to be an uphill battle sometimes we're gonna have to lose"- Miley Cyrus

Chapter Two

Nothing eventful happened for the rest of the day

Nothing eventful happened for the rest of the day. I don't see any of the bullies from the cafeteria or my munchkin.

Yes, I did say 'My munchkin' since I decided that he will be mine. I'm also going to ask around and try to find out his name, aka I will go full stalker mode to get the information.

He seems like the type of person that makes it his mission to stay in the shadows, so finding information about him will probably be hard.

His name is the only thing I need, I could probably ask the secretary for the rest of his information since she trusts me.

With that thought in mind, I push open the school doors and walk outside. The parking lot is empty seeing as the school has let out almost ten minutes ago.

I continue my walk home since I didn't bring my car today. I thought it was a good idea to exercise. I don't put on any music because I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate with a certain someone on my mind.

My walk was short so ten minutes later I was walking into my two-story house and head into the kitchen since I was hungry.

I open the ice-box and take out one of the microwavable pizzas, then I place it in the microwave for three minutes.

Once I press start, I race to my room to put away the textbooks I don't need for the homework I plan on doing downstairs.

I didn't need to change into some comfortable clothes seeing as I wore some sweats and an oversized hoodie to school with some slides already.

Once I have everything I need, I go back downstairs and into the kitchen just in time for my pizza to be done.

I quickly pour myself a glass of orange juice and sit down at the table and start on my homework and pizza.

I was done thirty minutes later so I make my way upstairs, to take a quick shower. Once I was done I jump into bed to take a quick nap, which meant I didn't wake up till the next morning.

I am currently walking through the hallway on high alert for My Munchkin after third period. I had no luck finding him all morning and I also didn't see anyone from the cafeteria yesterday, so I could not question them about his whereabouts.