Chapter 5: Sylar

"Why you always lookin' aggravated?
Not a choice, you know I had to make it
When they talk about the greatest, they gon' probably never put us in the conversation
Like somethin' then I gotta take it
Write somethin' then I might erase it
I love it, then I really hate it" Why by NF

Chapter Five

Sylar

It was only a matter of time, honestly.

Everyone has a breaking point.

So watching as my baby brother beats all of the jocks that came his way with no remorse, I was kinda happy.

It seems like he is an entirely different person, I could only hope he didn't kill any of them, not because I care about them, but because I knew that isn't what he would want.

I walk up to all of the boys once he was done and check to see if they were still alive.

Once I find their pulse I send his girlfriend a thumbs up since I knew she would be worried.

Everyone silently watches as the police officers and teachers walk in and put him in handcuffs.

I grab his girlfriend's hand and pull her out with me.

I want to check on him but I know he needs to cool down so I decided against it.

I follow closely behind the officers and my brother while taking my phone out to call our dad.

"It happened dad," I say once he picks up the phone.

I ignore the look his girlfriend is sending me and focus back on my phone.

I hear shuffling before he clears his throat, "Really, where are you?" he asks.

"We're at school, and they have his cuffs," I watch them closely to make sure he's still okay. He has a slight limo but other than that he looks fine.

"Okay, I won't be able to make it right away but I can be there in under two hours," he sighs followed by a keyboard typing.

"Okay."

"Keep me updated," he abruptly ends the call making me roll my eyes, rude.

I pocket my phone and follow the officers and my brother out of the school building.

"I'm sorry sir but you need to go back to class. We will have your classmate sorted in no time" an officer said politely while stopping us from walking any further.

"Oh no, I'm coming with," I say while rolling my eyes.

The officer stands there not moving from his position.

"I'm his brother," I elaborate. He nod moves off to the side, allowing me to continue

"And her?" he asks while tilting his chin in the girl's direction, once he notices I am holding onto her wrist.

"I'm his girlfriend," she says with a slight attitude.

"My apologies, sorry to keep you waiting."

We nod and walk towards my car since I plan on just following them to the station.

I open her car door before making my way to the driver's side and start the engine.

We drive in silence for a while before I get bored so I ask the first thing that comes to mind.

"Why are you so quiet?"

I start to tap my fingers on the steering wheel while waiting for her to answer.

"Ion know, I'm just trying to process everything that has happened," she says while turning towards me and shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, today's has been an eventful day," I say smiling, "and do you want to know the best thing about today is?"

She looks at me with a questioning look before shrugging her shoulders.

"The day has just begun," laughing evilly I turn down the road and continue following the police car.

"That sounds like something a mad scientist would say. Should I be concerned?" she looks at me like I had lost my marbles making me laugh even harder.

Which I did but she didn't know that.

"You should be very concerned," I rub my hands together to add to the whole villain act, and speed to catch up with the cop car.

Author's Note
Someone just told me to update so here it goes

Published April 2020
Final edit