ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

At the other end of the city, one rooms light was not about to be closed any time soon. The little light was coming from the top floor of Kim Industries. Kim Taehyung, the current CEO of the company was working, which didn't surprise anyone. He filled his late nights with paperwork and empty mugs while everyone else around his age was living their lives. He sighed and stretched his hands to up and arched his back. He was tired, he's a human too after all. It was around 1 am. Everyone already left the building, at least that's what Tae thought.

A small knock on his door brought Tae back to reality. ''Come in?''

The door slowly opened and revealed who was at the other side of the room.

''Hyung why are you still here, are you not done with your work?'' Namjoon slightly smiled at his little brothers seriousness. ''I wanted to stay a little longer to do some more work since I'm still not back on track''

It was true. Even though Namjoon came back a year ago he still couldn't keep up with the fast work life. Well for 4 years he basically only studied language and went to some business talks, other than that his days were filled with him discovering America and different cultures. So it was understandable why he still couldn't do as much work as Tae does.

''I actually wanted to know if you wanted to go back home together. The car is waiting.''

Taehyung played with the pen his father gave him ''I think I'm gonna work more hyung, thank you for the offer.''

''Come on Tae d-''

''Please don't call me that.''

''....come on Taehyung don't be so formal we are family.....I'm trying to fix the tension between us, trust me, I really am.''

Taehyung sighed and rested his head on top of his hand. ''I know hyung I....I just need some time you know? Sometimes I still can't believe you came back it's just been...''

''I know..it's been so long..''

''Yeah''

The awkward silence didn't helped the anxious and stressed boys.

They spoke at the same time.

''I should go.''

''You should go.''

........

''Don't stay till too late Taehyung''

''Okay hyung...good night.''

''Good night''

And with that the eldest of the Kim brothers left the room and slowly closed the door. Tae took his head on his hands and sighed loudly.

''God when will he stop!''

''We both know Namjoon won't stop till he fixes this bullshit you two are dealing with.''

Tae jumped on his chair, almost falling on the floor. He looked up and saw Min Yoongi, his best friend casually sitting in front of him with a mug on his hand.

''My god hyung I told you to at least knock on the door! You know you scare me when you come in silently!'

''I didn't wanted to bother you since you looked so deep in your thoughts.'' said the pale man in front of him as he left the mug on his hand on Tae's desk. Tae looked inside the mug, it was strawberry milk since his hyung knew he hated coffee. He smiled softly as he took the mug and relived his childhood memories of him and his brother going to the convenient store to get Tae the milk he so desperately wanted.