ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

“Come on Jungkook don’t be so scared now, you’re literally shaking.”

“No I’m not Hoseok.”

“No you really are, hold this” Hoseok gave him a bottle of water to hold. Luckily the bottle was closed or it would have spilled to everywhere. “Okay maybe I am just a little” “You gotta calm down dude”

“How can I calm down when I’m literally in front of the building the guy that bought my ass OWNS”

Yes, they were right in front of the Kim Industries. When Hoseok said he was gonna deliver the boy, he wasn't joking. I mean, Taehyung technically ordered Jungkook, didn't he? So the order must be delivered. And of course everyone was here to see the #jungkookdeliveryparty.

“The dude is hot as fuck Jungkook it’s not gonna be that bad” Jimin said, trying to make it positive. It only made it worse.

“I don’t want to lose my virginity to a man I don’t know!” Jungkook said, he was angry, angry at himself. He didn’t had to accept that dare. He could have just said “No fuck you Hoseok” and move on with his life.

“Also good looks doesn’t mean a big dick so-”

“Oh come on Jin the guy screams big dick energy!” Jungkook said, defending the man he didn’t even knew couple hours ago.

“When I say Jungkook you’re gonna say whipped. Jungkook” Hoseok yelled.

Whipped

“Jungkook”

Whipped

The business people who were going in and out of the office gave them weird looks which made the boys shut up.

“Are you ready Jungkook?”

“No-”

“Great let's go!!” Hoseok said as he grabbed Jungkook’s arm and started pulling him towards the entrance.

“Get the dick bestie!” Jimin said.

“Use protection he might have herpes!” Jin said as he pretended to wipe away fake tears.

“JIN HYUNG!” were the last words Jungkook said before Hoseok pulled him inside the building he never even dreamed of passing by.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Wow….it’s really….-”

“Big i know that’s what he said” Hoseok said and laughed at his own joke.

“I was gonna say fancy but yeah big works too”

Inside of the building was like a 5 star hotel. High ceiling that has a weird painting on it. Marble floors that are basically mirrors. People running around with paper and coffee, headphones on their ears, yelling at god knows who that's at the other side of the conversation.

“Hoseok how are we gonna...you know….go to his room….he’s the CEO they won’t just take 2 guys there, right?” Jungkook asked while looking at the ceiling. The painting was weird, kinda stupid too since who was gonna look at it anyways?

“Watch and learn virgin.” Hoseok walked up to the receptionist with his famous grin. The receptionist looked up “How may I help you sir?”

“Oh the name’s Hoseok” he winked at the receptionist. She looked...unimpressed by it. “I’m here to deliver Mr.Kim’s order.”

“Which one sir?”

“The CEO”

“And what is the package?”