ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"And then they put up the bid but dude trust me none of us never even thought of someone actually buying it I mean we all kept saying pft who's gonna buy it anyways might as well just do it right?" Jungkook said as he sipped his banana milk. It's been couple hours since Jungkook started talking about how the dare happened. Right now they were on the big leather couch that's in front of the window wall, looking down from the building which is so high that people look like ants.

Banana milk on Jungkook's hand, strawberry on Tae's.

Both sipping their milk slowly as Tae listened Jungkook with all of his attention.

The oldest was certainly interested in the bunny boy. I mean, the boy has been talking about what happened for the last 2 hours so calmly and friendly like he knew Tae his whole life.

It was interesting to Tae.

He never had a conversation like this, nor met a person that was this....chill? Is that the word? Friendly? Cute...? No Tae keep your manners. Stay cold and collective.

"And then you happened and now I'm here and you know the rest is history aha..." he sipped his milk nervously, waiting for a reaction from the man who didn't look away even for a second since Jungkook started his story. It was certainly...stressing.

It was like a Renaissance painting. The setting sun made the sky turn into a pinkish/purple color. Other than the sun there wasn't any other light in the big room. A CEO in his expensive suit sitting in front of a college boy whose clothes are from thrift shops, sipping milk.

"Well...I was expecting a story like that actually." Tae said, a little coldly than before which made Jungkook think "Did I say something wrong?"

"Who in their right mind would do something like that, right? I was expecting you to be wasted I guess."

"Yea who would do that....but....hey can I ask a question?"

"Go for it." Tae sipped the last bits of his milk and put the glass on the floor.

"Why did you placed a bid?"

Tae was waiting for that question but there was one small problem. He didn't had a answer ready yet. He was panicking inside but outside, he looked cold as always.

"Well..."

"Well?"

"Listen it's kinda complicated and personal but let's just say I wanted something different in my life okay?"

"Wait wait hol' up sweetheart. So you won't tell me why you bought my virginity? I think I deserve to know."

"I told you it's personal I won't just tell a college kid I met hours ago my story okay?"

"Well I just did-"

"Well no one told you to go into so much detail." Tae said, harshly, which made the boy jump a little.

"....."

"....."

"It's getting late I have some classes tomorrow." Jungkook said as he got up, not wanting to stay alone with the man more than a minute anymore.

"Hey can we mayhaps meet for a coffee after your classes end? So we can talk about....you know what to do with the....deal?" Tae said as he got up too.

"Uhm...yeah sure I guess. My classes end around 2pm anyways." Jungkook said as he started walking towards the big door.

"Okay great then it's set." Tae stood besides the couch "I can get my driver to drop you off if you want."