ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"Okay he's coming he's coming! I can see him around the corner!"

"Close the door Hoseok!" "Okay omg calm down!"

"I'm ready to pop it off!!"

"Okay okay shh!"

Jeon opened the door of his dorm and got in with a big smile, expecting to be alone since his friends told him they all were really "busy".

3J's started screaming happily as Jimin popped the champagne right besides Jungkook who got a little wet from the alcohol. As he realized why he's friends were screaming, he joined them. Jin connected his phone to the speaker and opened some music, as it got louder so did the boys.

"WHO ACED IT? WHO ACED IT?"

"I ACED IT! I ACED IT!"

They were all dancing to Jeon finally acing all his tests and being free. The other 3 were already done but Jungkook had to take couple more since some of his grades were low (even after Jimin stayed up with him to help with his study). If he didn't ace the tests his whole summer would be consisting of him studying but now instead of studying he gets to work with a fine ass boss who owns him.

Crazy screams and laughs ended as Jin and Jk hopped on one bed and Jimin and Hoseok hopped on the other. Jin closed the music and they started giggling.

Jin put his hand on the others shoulder as he shook him slowly. "Wow, you grew up huh? Look at you go acing your tests and working as the most handsome man's secreta-"

"Sex slave. Please" Hoseok corrected him as he earned a slap on the shoulder from Jimin. Jungkook rolled his eyes at his friend's comment.

"For the last time fucking assface I'm not gonna be his sex slave." as he threw the pillow at still giggling Hoseok, his phones notification sound echoed in the room. Other three looked at him with a grin on their faces. "It can be someone else! Like....McDonald's!"

"Since when did McDonald's started to text you JK?" Jimin said with a smile "And last time I checked you didn't have any friends other than us."

"Just look at the message!" Jin said as he got closer while Hobi and Jimin got up from their bed and formed a circle around Jeon.

Handsome CEO Daddy

I heard you aced your tests.

Just wanted to congratulate you.

It probably took Taehyung to text that less than a minute but it will surely keep Jk's heart warm for days. He kept watching the message until-

"Which one of you fuckers changed his name on my phone?"

All of them were waiting for him to realize the name since they all laughed loudly when he asked them who did it. Jimin and Jin high fived as Hoseok was rolling on the bed. Jungkook rolled his eyes one more time before changing the name back to normal.

Jungkook

Thank you Taehyung, you're fast haha.

How did you learn it so soon?

Taehyung

Well, let's just say I have my sources.

Jungkook

Now I'm curious if you paid one

of my friends to tell you everything 👀

Taehyung

You know what? That's not a bad idea.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 02, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ebay // HIATUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें