ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

"Would you like to work for me as my assistant for a couple of months?"

Jungkook choked on his milkshake when he heard the words. Tae panicked as the youngster in front of him started coughing furiously. He handed him some napkins. Jungkook took the napkins and wiped his mouth as he looked upon Tae.

"You want me to work for you? What? Why? You don't even know me? What if I'm a really shit person? How can you trust me?! I can't manage a CEO's life!!"

Tae chucked as Jk talked in a panicked way. "You really didn't think that I would just hire someone, did you? I've done my research Jungkook, you were an outstanding student both in middle and high school. Your college notes are great too. Except for English but we won't need that anyway."

Jk blushed when he realized Tae looked him up and saw his 3/100 mark on the English exam.

"You're a great student, you had so much potential but you chose music. Which is impressive, to be honest. Giving up everything to pursue your dream career. I support that."

"That's something I'll never be able to do" Tae whispered to himself and looked upon the still astounded Jungkook that had banana milkshake dripping from one side of his mouth. Tae took some napkins and wiped Jungkook's mouth. The boy was still shocked by everything that was happening so he couldn't find the time to react.

"You talked about how broke you were because your parents don't support your career choice too much is that correct?"

Jk nod "You remembered."

"It was one of the ... most enjoyable conversations I had so it's hard to forget actually." Tae sipped the last bits of his strawberry milkshake. "I want to support your decision. It requires guts, you know? Not everyone can do it."

"By everyone do you include yourself Taehyung?"

".....maybe. Who knows. Anyways do you want the job? It's really easy don't worry there's like a guide book and everything for the newbies. Yoongi-hyung will help too he looks...fond of you. "

"Um....I- Actually my finals a-"

"But they end in 2 weeks, right? You can start next month. You need some vacation time too, of course."

Jungkook was dumbfounded by how understanding Taehyung was towards him.

He knew he was struggling, so he wanted to help. He also wanted him to have some vacation time since the job was gonna be hard. Tae was...thinking. About Jungkook. It's not every day a big CEO thinks about you...scratch that it's not every day that someone thinks this sincerely and caringly about someone. Especially in the case of Jungkook, other than his friends, not even his family was this caring. It was flattering. It made Jungkook's little heart warm.

"So, what do you say?"

"....Deal."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After they talked for an hour about the work, Taehyung paid the bill and they got out of the cafe. It was getting dark. Tae turned to Jungkook who was looking up at the sky. The boy looked stunning. "I can drop you off at the dorms if you want, it's getting late."

Jungkook closed his eyes and let the wind mess his hair. "Hm, not it's fine the weather is really good for a walk."

Tae watched the beautiful boy for a couple more seconds and said: "Okay then, stay safe and good night Jungkook." The boy opened his eyes when he heard his name but Tae was already walking towards his car.