Chapter 3

High School Department's Cafeteria, Lunchtime.

Ingrid found a spot in the corner during her lunch break. Anyone who saw her would think that she was spacing out, but instead she was conversing with 1002 when somebody called out to her.

"Hey what are you spacing out for?"

The one in front of her was a raven haired tall busty woman. While searching the memories of the 'real' Dana Leviste, she found out that this woman was named Cezna---and was her so called best friend who was totally a polar opposite of her.

Their tastes and personality contrast each other but even so, they got along pretty well.

"Oh." In what she saw on her given memories so far, Dana has long desired her stepbrother. And knowing that she never stood a chance to a great character known as the female lead, she just let her feelings buried deep inside her heart. So of course, no one, including Cezna knew about her feelings.

But right now, Ingrid was out of ideas on how to approach Rembrant. She considered searching for tips on the internet, but she can set aside this option for later when there was a good choice right in front of her.

Cezna had a lot of romantic relationship before, and most importantly, most of them were older guys, with some had a great age gap in between.

Ingrid set her utensils down and put on a lost expression. "You see, I think that... I'm having a feelings for Rembrandt." As someone who was nurturing some affection to the other party, Dana never called Rembrandt as brother. That's why Cezna was used to Dana calling Rembrandt informally.

Cezna didn't show the slightest bit of surprise. Which surprised Ingrid in return.

"You knew?"

Cezna nodded. "As someone who knew you for a long time, I can say that you were quite obvious."

Ingrid hummed "Is that so."

Others discovering her feelings towards Rembrandt was not a big deal to her, at least to the current 'her'. The former owner of this body may have fussed over such a matter, but for Ingrid, this was a mission. In fact, others knowledge about this can potentially be a good thing, since it will lead to gaining support from other people.

"But Dana, big brother Rembrandt already has a girlfriend. And it's big sister Lu Wen at that. Someone he knew for far longer than you." Cezna said worriedly.

Ingrid nodded, "I know, but I won't give up. You see partners who have been married for twenty years suddenly get divorced right?" Cezna nodded and Ingrid continued, "With this as an example, I actually stood a chance. Especially to those two who were only been in a relationship for a couple of years."

"Still," Cezna shook her head, "Those two have a lot of memories with each other, memories that started to take root since childhood."

Ingrid rolled her eyes at Cezna's concern, a look of indifference plastered on her face as she replied with, "So what?" It's her mission anyway. "I'm still determined to steal Rembrandt from her," she said confidently.

Ingrid took hold of Cezna's both hands as she looked at her with eyes filled with determination similar to a puppy, "Can you help your dear friend?" Ingrid asked.

"Uh..." Cezna was lost for words. If it was any other guy, Cezna is confident that Dana can make them fall in love with her. But, they were talking about Rembrant here. That Rembrandt Ambrose, who has a face of frost and a heart of steel which only melts in the presence of his sun, Lu Wen.

But looking at the face of the pitiful Dana, her heart can't help but soften. Dana was just too cute with her adorable moist eyes, chubby cheeks and pouty lips. Adding that she was wearing a cute pink dress, her resistance was instantly torn down.

Cezna who sighed in defeat said, "Okay."