Not a chapter, but a thank you.

Guys, I want to thank you all so much.  The fact that I'm about to reach 2K reads is bringing tears to my eyes. I'm speechless and as a writer, that says something. 

I'm number 106 in fae! Out of 4.3k stories... I'm gobsmacked. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

Now, a question. 

I'm curious as to who your favorite character is. At least for now. I know the history of them is important and we've only gotten into Fallon and Sebastian's. And I know Gabe hasn't had much screen time, but just for now, who are you cheering for?

Also, just to let you know, book two, Bound by Desire is now complete (and completely unedited) and I have started posting book three, Bound by Devotion. You can find them on my profile page. Along with Forbidden: Broken. 

Broken is book one in a 5 book series that revolves around angels and demons and of course it's romance. That story line is a bit darker, more violent (for now) than My Bound series, though that is libel to change. 

And, if you happen to be a fan of BTS, I have a short fanfic based on JusttAlly's youtube series about Jin being dead. That one was fun to write (by fun, I mean heartbreaking) and yes, I cried. Jin is my bias. 

Again, a big thank you!

The only thing I can offer is character inspiration pics. If you want to see where I drew inspiration from, then let me know and I'll post them here. You can tell me then if they match up to what you pictured. And if you would rather have them in your imagination, you don't have to go past this post. Just let me know if that is something that would interest you!

Okay, I'll shut up now and let you resume your lives! 

Thanks again, and I love you all!

Edit to add... OMFG... This story is #45 in Fae... #45!!!! I'm screaming. 

I'm also terrified. I submitted to the Wattys... ACK!

Edit to add... I did the thing! Bound by Destiny is available on Amazon for pre-order. Release date is October 30! I'm terrified and thrilled!  It has been edited and polished until I couldn't see the words anymore and I don't think I have been more proud of anything so much in my life. Well, aside from my child. But that just happened :P