𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘣 - 𝘮𝘨𝘬

Burbank, California
Taking a hit of his blunt, Colson blew out the hazy smoke and took a sip of his Hennessy. He watch his ex-lover talk with her friends, drinking liquor and dancing to her favorite songs.

Shaking his head at the thought of her rolling her hips, he tried to place his lingering eyes somewhere else before he gets caught. For the pass two weeks, Destiny, his ex-lover, have been keeping her distance after a baby momma situation came to light. Honestly, he didn't know he had a child, until the mother came forward towards the media. That situation blew up as fans, TMZ and others were trying to figure out if he was the father or not.

Once, Colson, took a glance of the picture of his daughter, he knew for a fact that it was his. Destiny knew that too and without an explanation, immediately broke up with him and send her condolences toward him and his new family.

During, those two weeks, he been trying to get in touch with her and speak his side of the story. But, Destiny wasn't having it. She already knew how it happen. Just before they became a couple, Colson or Machine Gun Kelly was always out partying. Drinking, smoking weed and most importantly fucking bitches. Destiny knew that some thot, slip her room number in his hand and he was tempted in going. She guess that him being drunk, tipsy and probably got some advice from his homeboy lead him to her hotel where things happen.

Now, the female was pregnant and took her position of being his first baby momma. At that point, Destiny was furious. She put her heart and soul into there relationship, only for him to fuck it up. She dreamed of being the mother of his child and maybe someday his first wife, but that all went out the drain. She been ignoring him for the pass two weeks now and was on the verge of a mental breakdown once she saw him at Samuel, his manager, birthday party.

Destiny tried her best to not make any eye contact, but ever now and then, she would steal a couple of glances and just straight admire him. But, that only last for a couple of seconds as she didn't want to get caught. She let out a sigh of frustration as she continue drinking and having fun with her friends.

"I don't know if its just me," Carmen speaks. Destiny looks at her hoping it was not about Kelly. "But, Kelly, is givin' you them eyes," Rolling my eyes, I ignored her comment.

"Don't even talk 'bout that nigguh around here, Carm," Meena pitch in. "After, that shit he pulled and he might as well keep his distance before I whoop his ass." Destiny snicker and took a sip of her drink. She sat down and enjoy herself by listening to some hit musics that the DJ was playing and slowly taking sip of her unknown drink that she forgot.

After, a couple of hours of keeping their distance, the party of still booming, but Destiny was tired as hell. She check her watch and saw that I was only 1 in the morning.   Grabbing her things she waved her friends good bye and started to head straight towards the exit. As she reach her car, she felt someone following her. Now, walking on her tip toes to minimize the sound of her heels clicking, she heard the shuffling of feet and eventually turned her drunk self around.

Finally, seeing who it was clearly, Destiny smack her lips and continued walking towards her car. "Destiny, please," Colson beg catching up to her. He knew that this will be his only time being this close to her, so he was taking chances. Grabbing the car keys to her car she open the door to get in, but was soon block by Colson skinny self who easily slide in between her and the seat. He removed his sunglasses showing his pleading blue eyes.

Destiny soon look away feeling herself about to cry. All the memories of him and her started to replay in her mind at 2X speed. Just seeing him made her a emotional reek. "Destiny," He began. "Just please hear me out."

"I don't know what to hear you out about. What's done is done, what happens, happen. I don't need to hear it." She snapped. Grabbing Colson shirt she tried to pull him aside, but he wasn't budging.

"Look, baby. I'm sorry, okay. I'm sorry," Finally looking at him, Destiny let her tears fall. "I didn't—I wasn't thinking straight, man. I know this shit right here is shitty, but I want you to know that I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart." Wanting to touch her, he reach for hand, but she shield it away crossing both of her arms.

Sighing, Destiny just shrugged her shoulder. The relationship was over and she couldn't keep her jealous of envy to herself. She knew for a fact that if she decided to stay with Colson than she was going to have to butt in on his child custody and the baby mama wanting this and that. She also was going to have to face his daughter and realize each and every time that it isn't hers.

Destiny didn't want to have a grudge against an innocent child, so she wanted to stay as far from that as possible. "It's whatever, Colson. I...accept your apology."

Colson look at her knowing that it was to get him out of the way. Not knowing what else to say, he back off to the side and let her inside her car. Once she gotten comfortable, he respectfully close her door and watch as she pulled off, realizing that he lose the only person that didn't want him for his money nor fame.

"Fuck, man."

part.2 coming soon...