𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 - 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 |𝙥𝙩.2|

Brooklyn, New York
"She's really trying to egg you on."

"I know. It's sad honestly, like what does she want me to say?" Emily, my manager shrugged as she continue scrolling through Instagram.

"That whole club thing was embarrassing as fuck to me. I felted so uncomfortable by the way she was acting." Travis, my stylist said.

"Facts, like dime was across the room pointing and telling her to come here like she some child, and the way her and friends were literally trying to sneak behind her was so weak." Emily continued.

"It's sad how this is how females are over a man. Like, you barely see beef against males over some girl, but when it's the other way around they want to fight you, bully you, belittle you." I open my lip gloss applying a thin coat. "Like shit what you funna' gain from fighting me, huh? She got two whole kids from two different baby daddies—"

"And none of them even want her. Gunna said it himself that she was just a friend with benefits type girl. He wasn't looking for no type of ties with her."

"And now he got a baby with her who's trying to drain all his money with these child support courts." Shaking my head, I lean back against my chair looking at myself. Since my last interview with Angie, I cut off all ties with Trey and threaten a restrained order against him. He back off for a good four months until Drake make a concert event in Toronto.

It was a two night event, and I and Trey were both performing the first night. I didn't know the performance list, so when I heard about it I didn't had time to back out. I eventually had a good thirty minute set, but the after party was were it was problematic. We eventually ended at the same club, and he wouldn't leave me alone. It came to the point he started a scene with our securities and his group who wanted to get in.

It was so toxic, that I decided to end the night and head back to my hotel. Then the next morning rumor went about that Alexis Skye was in Trey hotel. It did hit me some type of way, but I push it aside. After, she started subtweeting me about how she can have any man she wants, and basically saying how I wasn't that good enough of a women for him.

It was ridiculous honestly, but once again I push it aside. Shit like this doesn't bother. I know how to get over something and someone. I don't act crazy or go on social media and type away my feelings. Telling my closest friends was the only way to go for me.

Arriving at 3rd Street, I got out the car and brace myself from the paparazzis and fans. I lightly waved, while ignoring the questions about my personal life and mostly about Trey and Alexis. Since the release of my album, Roc Nation have been pushing me to promote my album to the max. Which means, constant interviews with different popular radio stations, guest appearance and doing music videos.

"Big Boy Radio! Today we got a amazing special guest. My daughter have been listening to her album nonstop for the pass week, and I finally have her here. Please welcome, Miss Jude." The cowbells rings loudly as I lightly smile.

"Now before we get to the good stuff," I rolled my eyes. "Oop you already know. Wassup with you and Trey? You know that's my homeboy."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing." I simple said. "Not sure what's going on."

"Me and him know each other for a long time, and you know he's sort of a ladies man and such, but I honestly saw you guys have a connection."

"Oh come on, Big Boy!" Lauren said grabbing our attention. "Don't pressure her. Stuff happens in relationship."

"I know, I know." I lightly laugh as he run his bald head.

"Just to keep it a buck with you. Nothing is going on. You know, the media always blowing stuff out of proportion to make it seem what it was. Am I single? Yes. Am I willing to go back? No. As far as I know, we cordial."

"But don't you love the man?"

"I do. Really sweet guy, but I honestly don't think we were meant to be in a relationship."

"Man, like I really see y'all like the it couple. Y'know, Beyoncé and Jay-Z type." I made a face. "Uh-oh. No?"

"I don't know about that." I lightly laugh. "Don't see that title anywhere."

For the next twenty minutes it was all about Trey and Alexis and my opinion on it. At this point I was getting annoyed, because I was here for promotion on my new album, not some love triangle. Lauren tend to recognize my irritation and tried to change the subject to my work, but Big Boy was seemingly trying to put in some good words for Trey. At this point I was fed up.

"Well," I interrupted. "Whatever is going on with them, I hope their happy with each other. No beef or anything that I know of between me or either of them. It's not something I should be worried about. It's their business." Rubbing my lips together, I slightly look at my assignment and she gave me a brief nod.

For the rest of the interview, Big Boy let that topic go and went back to talking about my album and also other things about how I set off in life. After, taking the group pictures, I walk out the building gaining some air.

I wonder how long the media is going to drag this out this time.

part. 2