𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 -𝙘𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙩𝙤𝙣

Laying the the hospital wasn't something Miss Newton wanted to see. The eyed the girl her son been raving about and constantly calls his wife laying lifeless on the bed. Her heart was stable, but she was currently unconscious. Another nurse recently told her that she suffered from a miscarriage, and the amount of blood she loss was probably resulting from her carrying two instead of one.

Miss Newton, or Diane heart broke for her. Not only did she loss two children, but she loss two grandchildren. She wasn't sure how to react, she barely know the relationship status between her and her son, as Cam recently admitted to her that he got someone else pregnant.

It been four hours since she was admitted and Cam didn't show up. Diane was eager to call Cam and tell her what happen, but she didn't want to spread personal business. Especially traumatic business. She swore to kept quiet and act like it never happen. Finishing fixing her IV, Diane grab a piece of paper and wrote her name and number on it. She stuff it in her hand, hopefully that she'll find it and left the room dining the lights. Giving a lightly prayer she exits.

Six months later...

Michu sat in her car as she read the statement for her hospital bill. She knew that her parents health insurance was going to cover a good amount, but she wasn't sure how to was going to pay the rest. Folding the piece of paper, she stuff it in her glove compartment turning on her car engine.

It been six months since her miscarriage and Michu haven't felt like life have been the same. She was always spacing off at random times, and sometimes crying her eyes out. The thought of her life 12 months ago was something she wanted to wipe off her memory forever. From the day her and Cam celebrated their three years anniversary, to the time he proposed and her finding out she was pregnant for the first time.

The memory was imprinted in her mind like a sticker with heavy residue. No matter how much she peel it off the residue was always hard to scrub. Before pulling off the driveway of her therapist, she look at her cup holder and took the the old rip paper of Diane Newton.

She was mentally fighting herself on whether she wanted to contact her. She knew she worked at the hospital, but the relationship wasn't all that strong. When they first met, she didn't really had a likely for Michu. She never knew why, and have been trying to get on her good side for years. She wasn't sure what to expect if she answer or even know what to say. What was the purpose nor reason?

Shaking her head, Michu drove home as she started to feel a bit nausea.

It been six months and Cam sat on his couch lazily watching highlights of last weeks game. It was currently 1 in the morning and he couldn't sleep. His mind went off again from thinking about Michu. He suddenly got angry and went downstairs to his in home gym and knock the punching bag around.

He was angry at a lot of things at the moment, but was mostly angry at himself. For months, he was unaware Michu was pregnant and had to find out four months ago. When he heard the news from her little sister accidentally, he was stuck like sticker residue on a window. He wasn't sure what he even heard that night to even confirm what he actually heard.

He haven't heard from her for months and he didn't even know why. He thought that she broke with him due to him cheating, and it was something he understood, but to hide herself from him was something that bothered him deeply. She wasn't ignoring him, she was disappearing herself from him.

He couldn't find any of her socials nor get in contact with her phone number. It was almost like she wipe her whole existence, but he knew she was still around. Some of his team said they saw her sometimes at gas stations and grocery stores. The media didn't really know much about her miscarriage, only the fact that someone else was carrying my child.

Getting up I walk towards my basement. I started to think about Alyssa and wondered if she was telling the truth of the child being mine. Another men came forward recently and claimed the child was his, since they had sex around the same time we did. So now it's a battle.

Maybe this was karma. For one, the cheating part. I should had never been unfaithful towards her and should've respected our relationship. And secondly, for casting that love spell. Mom always told me to never talk to grandma about voodoo, but I eventually did.

Michu was never into me. I was a famous football player born and raised in the south side of Atlanta. I was also a bit of a player here and there. She founded my ego disgusting and didn't see me as someone she wanted to be with, so we just became friends. Overtime I started to gain feelings for her, but she was hard to crack. It took me two years for her to get on a date with me.

The sexual tension was there, but she wasn't feeling it the same way I do. Sighing I took out the notebook I purchase at dollar tree and flip towards the page where I wrote her name five times, along with mines on top of each other. It was all smidge and barely could be read unless you look hard enough.

The piece of paper smelt of smoke and dried up ink. I let out another frustrating sigh. I force her to love me mentally and physically, I took advantage of her not knowing that the real her was going through a whirlpool of confusion.

Grabbing my phone I dial my grandma number. She rang for a couple of times before going to voicemail. I check the time and see that it was nearly 2 in the morning. Shaking my head, I place the notebook on the table and head up to shower and take away all the stress I been developing. My mind was going spotless, and I needed to fix that quick.

part.1

Thank you for 10k reads. Appreciate it. I'm just writing in random at the moment.