𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 |𝙥𝙩.2|

"I knew it." Erykah said pushing right pass Lance. Lance fix his pants, while trying to grab Erykah before she go any further. "You and your trifling ass stay coming to some random ass hotel with some bitch to get a quick nut." Lance watch as she began to open closets and look under the bed.

"What are you doin'?" Lance said trying to stop her from founding Genesis. He had no problem of her finding her, it's just that Erykah sometimes get pretty violent. Especially, towards other women.

Genesis quickly heard the confrontation and process to lock the bathroom door. She wasn't much of a fighter, especially towards a situation that involved a man. So, she decided to just stay back and let Lance handle it.

"Can you chill out?" Lance said watching Erykah trash the place. She was eager to find the girl who have been fucking her man and was ready to rip her ass up.

"Chill out?" She said looking at him. "You over here messing with other bitches, while I'm ova' here being loyal as fuck to you!"

"We not even together! What the fuck you being loyal fo'?" He yelled. "We been broken up for a year, and all you eva' do then just live your fuckin' life is follow my ass around like some lost puppy and break shit." Lance walk up to Erykah and grab her hands as she was still throwing stuff. She push Lance, but he didn't budge and continued to calm her down.

Genesis finish washing up and place her ear on the door to hear Lance grunting and basically yelling at his ex. She felt bad for her, but after hearing what she basically did to Lance I understand why she was like that. Even though, they was no reason.

"Nigga, fuck you. Imma find that bitch!" She screamed pushing him. Lance eventually let her go and went to grab a shirt. She was truly a definition of a crazy ex, who couldn't take responsibility for her actions. She thinks that every action she does is right, and doesn't admit to her wrongdoings. When she cheated, she told him she only did because she thought I was cheating when in reality I was planning our third year anniversary.

Then when she became pregnant, I had this gut feeling that it wasn't my child. And when I finally proved it to her, she thought I was crazy and called me a dead beat. The relationship ended after that, and he ignored her as much as possible.

When Erykah finally tried to open the bathroom door, she found it lock and wouldn't budge. That's when she suspect that she was in there. She started to bang on the door hard, as if she was the police. Cussing at it and violently jiggling the door knob. She nearly look psychotic. After, he pulled his pajama pants up he walk to Erykah and wrap his arms around his waist yanking her up and throwing her in the bed.

She nearly got up and was about to hit Lance when he hovered over her and grab a tight hold of her arm pulling it over her head. Erykah struggles for a bit, before she tired herself up. That was when she started to cry. She never though her life would be this upsetting. She let her air headed as friends manipulate her into thinking that Lance was a cheater just like their own men. She threw all she knew about Lance loyalty out the window and became insecure about every single thing.

When she assume that he was cheating, she didn't even bother confronting him about it. She hit up a guy she met at the club one day, got drunk and had unprotected sex. Even though she was on the pill, it doesn't always work. When she became pregnant her anxiety went up to roof. She knew it wasn't Lance child and she was to ashamed and afraid to admit it, so she act like it was his. When his suspicious grew she got angry at herself to which evaluate to her relationship and ruin it. She never forgave herself for her action or neither told the truth to herself or her family.

"Erykah," Lance finally spoke after he watch Erykah calmed down. She avoid looking at him with tears in her eyes. "Stop acting crazy. You don't act like this, man. You have to admit to your wrongdoings and find peace."

Taking some deep breathe, she pushed Lance off of her. Fixing her hair she glance at the bathroom door and saw the shadow that was underneath. She scoff at herself, shaking her head. She look at Lance, who was looking at her and got up. She honestly didn't know what to say about the situation. Grabbing her stuff, she walk out the room slamming the door in anger. Lance watch her walk away and didn't bother of chasing after her. He didn't had a reason too.

Sighing, he went towards the bathroom door and lightly knock. The door open slightly revealing Genesis who look a big concerned. "You okay?" She asked. He nodded his head opening the door a little wider. Revealing the destroyed room.

"Yeah. Let's talk a shower and finish."

"Lance no." She laughs. But he ignored and push himself into the bathroom, locking it behind him.

thinking about making a imagine for Erykah...