𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚 - 𝙢𝙜𝙠 |𝙥𝙩.2|

Los Angelos, California

For the pass four months, I've been struggling with my custody for Melissa, my daughter. The mother, Angie was expecting a lot from me and had a plan of using me as a meal ticket. I eventually caught on and realize that she was not planning on working again and just wanted to live a stress free life draining me of my money. The blogs were definitely eating them up and with some criticize here and there, but I made sure to keep it calm and collected.

Melissa was a unplanned baby. When I decided to go to her room, I wasn't expecting to here from Angie again. It was a simple one night stand, but I guess the condom wasn't protected as much. I walk in the quiet courtroom, with my lawyer right by my side. I saw Melissa about thirty minutes ago and got to hold her for a bit.

Angie wasn't all that pleased. Listening as the judge read over my taxes and what Angie wants and how her lifestyle was, I gave off a deep sigh.

Last time I check, she was an owner of a Lash Beauty Salon down in Texas. The shop is successful too, so I wasn't sure why she needed all that money. I made sure to let my lawyer know about that since her Instagram pages racks up to 30k followers before anyone knew who she was.

Even Yelp had good reviews about the shop.

/>

After the long court date, the Judge didn't really gave much towards her. Once my lawyer mention about her store(s), the judge immediately look at Angie taxes and saw she was quite stable with her money. So, as a blessing I didn't really needed to pay child support, just a grand a month.

Angie didn't like it that much, so I knew she was going to start problems. The judge granted me custody of Melissa every other week. So, a full week with my daughter. After dismissal, I tried to catch up with Melissa, but her and her mom was walking fast.

"Excuse me," I said to the elder women who was holding Melissa. Melissa took a look at me and reach her arm out with a smile. Her mom was nice as she sweetly smiled back at me. "Mind if I talk to Melissa?"

"Whatever you gotta' say you say in front of my mom too." Angie annoyedly said.

"Okay...Truthfully, I just wanted to let you know that I'm little worried about this attitude you got. I've been nothing but nice to you from the day you told me you was pregnant. I didn't even question or said you was a lier. So, I'm not sure what you got going on is going to affect me from seeing our daughter."

"Nope. The judge said what he said. I'm cool." Just by looking at her mean mug face, I nodded my head. I wasn't believing her response, but I'll let it slide.

"Alright, we'll be can contact later to schedule the weeks and holidays." She nodded her head. I gave Melissa a kiss on the forehead and tickle her a bit before giving her back to her grandma. Waving goodbye, I walk out the courthouse with my body guard. I wanted to head to Destiny house to talk. It been months and I miss her deeply.

She eventually blocked me from everything and the only pictures I see of her are from her fans account on where they keep track of her outfits. I got in my car and drove to her condo building. Going towards the visitor parking lot, I notice her walking across the street to another car that was waiting on her. The car window rolled down and a black men came into view.

Gazing for a while, she eventually went inside the car with him and drove away. It been quite a while, since we been together. Maybe she moved on. Heavily sighing I pass her condo building and went straight home.

I could not for the life of me finish this plot. Take it or leave it.