𝘤𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘥𝘦 - 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴

Oakland, California
Laying on the bed comfortably with just a white towel, Lance watches Genesis as she eyes her phone checking recent posts. She bit her lips as the cold air hit her naked wet pussy giving her a slight chill. Laying naked was both her and Lance favorite thing to do. It made her feel nasty, in a good way, and also easy access for Lance to interrupt.

Getting out the shower, Lance dick automatically shot up. Not wanting to waste no time in the heated room. Walking behind her, he glances at her phone as she liked a picture of some family and friends. He leans forward, letting his hot breath linger her slightly wet skin as he softly glides his lips across her milk chocolate skin. Feeling her goosebumps submerged, he lightly kissed her shoulders, back, lower back and than her plump ass. Giving it a slight squeeze from his left hand.

Squatting down right in front of her pussy, Lance lifts the hotel towel revealing his glistening chocolate pussy. He got on one knee and lead both of his hands to both cheeks, spreading her ass to get a clear view of what he was going to be working with. He took a whiff of her aroma before gliding his thump towards the lips. Slightly coating his thumb, Genesis moved her hips a little, feeling Lance thumb digging inside her pussy. She went ahead and clutch it a little wanting more pressure but he was resisting. He had both her legs on lockdown with her right leg flat on the bed and her other bend up.

Feeling his thumb softly glide around her wet core, she bit her lips locking her phone. Laying her head on the bed she slowly rolled her hips. Lance eventually stop and pulled his thumb away watching her glistening juices stretch out from his thumb and her pussy. Loving how wet she was, Lance latches his tongue and mouth towards his core, beginning to devour her pussy.

Genesis gasp gripping the white sheets. Lance hands left her ass cheeks going under her legs towards her hips lifting her up and little to get a better angle. Genesis felt Lance tongue slide in between her fold, licking her clit along with the entrance. Her body shivered, not sure how it was possible that the men she been seeing for six months can pleasure her like this. Curling his toes she let out a soft mewl, worrying about the neighbors hearing her.

But, Lance wanted her to get loud. Detaching his lips, he gave her core a few long licks before slurping up her juices. Getting up his towel instantly fell revealing his thick, long dark chocolate girth that Genesis. Looking back she witnesses how proud and tall it stood gaining attention from each direction. As Lance went to search for a condom, Genesis climb off the bed and went on her knee. The sight of his dick made her pussy clutch in pain. It tingles from the heat from the room and also how she imagine how it will feel when he rams inside here.

As Lance turned around with a gold Magnam, he saw Genesis on her knees and walk towards her. Swinging his dick in her face. It lingers waiting for her attention, but she wanted him to guide it towards her mouth. Grabbing himself he softly jerks himself off before saying,

"Tell me what you want, mama." His deep voice vibrates through her ears. Getting a little closer, she put her hands on his thigh and open her mouth letting her tongue fall, looking up at him.

"I want it in my mouth." Slapping his dick on her tongue, she tasted his pre-cum. Licking her lips, she gripped his thigh wanting more. Lance slowly guide his dick in her mouth. He hisses feeling her hot mouth engulfing his dick. Removing his hand, he watches as she began to bob her head back and front. Taking nearly all of him before pulling out leaving just the tip lingering on her lips. She sucks on it a little bit before shallowing him whole again. Trying her best to deep-throat without gagging.